Naruto RPG Incarnate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is another branch from Naruto rpg reborn. By joining, I will ensure that you will have fun if RPing is your thing!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Employee of the Month
Member of The Month
Top posters
Salva Hiriashi
The Daily Walk amongst the Town (Open) EmptyThe Daily Walk amongst the Town (Open) I_voting_barThe Daily Walk amongst the Town (Open) Empty 
kagome sabaku
The Daily Walk amongst the Town (Open) EmptyThe Daily Walk amongst the Town (Open) I_voting_barThe Daily Walk amongst the Town (Open) Empty 
Saruno Kazura
Kadaj
Osaru
WhiteGrowl
Yondaime
Minoichi Kazura
xelloss
Matthew
Quote of The Month
Best character sheet

The Daily Walk amongst the Town (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oblivion

Oblivion

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-07-22

The Daily Walk amongst the Town (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Daily Walk amongst the Town (Open)   The Daily Walk amongst the Town (Open) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:40 pm

Hayato woke up early that morning with a stretch and yawn, climbing out of his soft bed and placing his feet on the cool maple floor of his apartment. Morning, a blissful time of day when the monster downstairs was silent. The monster that tore away Hayato's heart years ago and left scars on his mental and physical being. The monster Hayato planned to one day kill.... As the thoughts of him assassinating his father arose once more he let out a sigh, closing his eyes before pushing off the bed with his muscular arms and standing up. He made his way to the door before clasping the metal knob, his hand resting there with the knowledge that as soon as he opened the door he would leave the little protection he had managed to build in this room. He felt no sense of security anywhere else in the outside world and even his room was faulty due to his father. Hayato twisted the knob and opened the door, a creak filling the silence of the house as he stepped out and made his way downstairs to grab a bite to eat before the beast woke up from it's slumber.

Hayato grabbed a few bites to eat before returning to the threshold of his sanctuary, closing the door behind him and walking over to eat on his bed. This was how it was every morning, him eating by himself with the occasional curious mouse that peered out of it's hole to scavenge for crumbs. At times even Hayato would feel like that mouse, searching for a small piece of light amongst this darkness he was in. However, his light had been taken away and because of him, was nearly killed. Hayato knew he could never search for that light, his "step-mother", for she would surely die by the hands of the beast.

Upon finishing his food, he heard the rustling downstairs and knew it wasn't long till the silence and peace he had built up would end to the daily chaos. Hayato quickly got to his feet before changing as quickly and quietly as he could and leaving downstairs. He exited the home and fixed his headband on his right arm before looking both directions and noticing some civilians carrying out their daily tasks. Hayato quickly turned to the right as he followed the small flow of individuals. Every morning he would simply walk, not knowing where the road would take him but his soul was to restless to simply sit around the house all day. His soul and spirit guided him as his empty feet walked on and on, never wanting to return home and yet not having anywhere else to go. He never grew close to anyone, lacking friends, and yet he longed to just talk to someone, to just have one friend. Someone that his father wouldn't take away from him, someone his father couldn't take away from him.
Back to top Go down
Saruno Kazura

Saruno Kazura

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
The Daily Walk amongst the Town (Open) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000The Daily Walk amongst the Town (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Health:
The Daily Walk amongst the Town (Open) Left_bar_bleue1800/1800The Daily Walk amongst the Town (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Walk amongst the Town (Open)   The Daily Walk amongst the Town (Open) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:44 am

Saruno was just wandering the streets, his hat over his head, and his wings tucked against his back. Such a boring day it was. All his paperwork was done, his family was busy with whatever they did. Who knew. He might meet some of his shinobi for the day. Shrugging a little at the thought, his eyes closed as he walked, his hands deep in his pockets, and his senses just focusing on what's in front of him. Shops were all around. Restaurants, Bakery's, shops in general, Konoha had too much to offer. No wonder people want this village destroyed, it has so much to offer, and makes some of the other countries look tiny. Yawning a little through his right hand, as he raised it to cover this breath, he opened his eyes just a little, seeing a small shop just at the end of a corner, a Ramen Shop.

Ramen, a favorite of the Hokage, and about everyone else. Slowly sliding over to the shop, lifting the small curtain just above his head, and walking silently in, he sat on one of the stools that were there, setting a small bit of money down on the counter, seeing as the prices were pretty good. "One bowl of ramen please, anything will please me..." he said just a little bit lightly, yet in his dark voice, to the man behind the counter. Seeing as the Hokage had visited his shop he immediately nodded and started to cook the ramen. No one else was in the shop, it would go a little faster. Hey, he needed his energy at 100% at all times, no matter what happened. So, food it was.

[Short, sorry. >>]
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.onegoo.us/
Oblivion

Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Walk amongst the Town (Open)   The Daily Walk amongst the Town (Open) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:52 pm

[Nah, no worries]

As Hayato walked on the endless path, following the flow of individuals, he soon came across the well known ramen shop. He stopped in front of it, people walking around him like a pebble in the middle of a stream; his eyes gazing at the shop and his face thoughtful. It had been a while since he had last ate, the sun now hanging higher in the sky and the morning dew evaporated from the tree leaves and plants. Hayato did not know whether he should stop in to grab a bite to eat or simply carry on the empty path he was traveling like he did everyday. It wasn't long until the wafts of freshly made ramen carried through the wind and up his nostrils; his stomach reacting with a small growl. He let out a defeated sigh as he stepped forward through some people, lifting the colored flaps and stepping into the shop. He walked in and sat down as the waiter requested his order. He dug through his pockets and pulled out some spare change before lifting his hand and placing it in the waiters, "one bowl please, anything will do." His voice was calm, smooth, and even; his eyes expressionless and to some it almost seemed as if he was a 'dead man walking' or 'a ghost'.

Hayato had closed his eyes, blending into the shadows with his all black clothes. Only his leaf headband stood out due to the metallic shine it casted off. He soon glanced over, noticing none other then the leader of the village sitting beside him. He smiled slightly, it wasn't everyday someone get to see the Hokage out and about; let alone sitting next to you in a ramen shop. Hayato glanced down at a cup that was soon placed before him, a treat from another girl in the room that made him scoff. She giggled and he glared at her before looking away, she didn't even know who he was so why should he bother. He then resumed his attention to the Hokage as he grasped the cup of tea anyway, "Greetings Lord Hokage, not everyday you see someone such as yourself walking around. Then again Im not the most observant sometimes. How are you today?" Hayato figured the man wouldn't even know he was besides looking at his headband and seeing he was a genin. Which, despite him being Hayato's leader, even Hayato did not know the full background of his leader or who he even was for that matter. 'Appears now is a good time to learn just who I follow....' Hayato thought, sipping the tea casually as he ignored the girl.
Back to top Go down
Saruno Kazura

Saruno Kazura

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
The Daily Walk amongst the Town (Open) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000The Daily Walk amongst the Town (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Health:
The Daily Walk amongst the Town (Open) Left_bar_bleue1800/1800The Daily Walk amongst the Town (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Walk amongst the Town (Open)   The Daily Walk amongst the Town (Open) EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 7:17 am

[Sorry, i was grounded off the computer by my sis.]

Looking to the man sitting right next to him, he simply smiled to the man, setting his right hand on one of the chopsticks in the container right near him. "Well, I'm here for a couple reasons, I simply love this ramen, and cause I'm bored, not much happening on my end. How about yourself?" he said a little bit to the man, yawning a little. Within just a few other moments, his ramen was set in front of him, a couple papers of money being handed to the man behind the counter. "Arigato." he said to the ramen maker. It was such a delightful smell of the beefy ramen goodness as he looked down at the elegant array of noodles, among other ingredients. It looks just so tasty, it was irresistible. Cracking the chopsticks open, holding each stick in his right hand a little easily, he began to slurp at his noodles, savoring the flavor. Slurping noodles was a sign of respect to the one who made it, showing that it was good, or great. He was once at the shop a few years back, and had wanted another taste of the delicious ramen once more. It was so good.

Looking over to the man again as he finished a second slurp of noodles, setting a couple bits of money down to the counter in front of him. "Here ya go, my treat" he said, setting the bit of it down next to his tea. "Have some ramen, it's very good." he said a little bit more, looking back to his bowl and taking another bit of his ramen.

[Short again]
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.onegoo.us/
Oblivion

Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Walk amongst the Town (Open)   The Daily Walk amongst the Town (Open) EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:26 am

[Aw that sucks, and Happy 17th Birthday. Sorry mine is bit short as well]

Hayato's unemotional look remained despite the Kage's smile. He watched the trade of food for money and some of the fumes from the ramen wafted up, Hayato breathing them in and pin pointing a few items in the ramen. He loved the smell although he did not show that with his expressions or words. He sipped more of the tea, ignoring the girl giggle again, before placing the cup down and sighing, rather relaxed. "I was just walking around town in search of something to do so I could stay away from home. Nothing to special," he said with an even voice, sipping more before a bowl was placed before him. He sat the now empty cup down and blinked, looking up at the owner with confusion and he tilted his head in the girls direction. Hayato put a hand to his head and emitted a deep irritated sigh, nothing would get her to stop and it seemed like he could not go anywhere without getting a little bit of peace. "Appears im about to have some after all.." Hayato said, anger in the tone of his voice as he grasped the chopsticks and took them apart. He felt her eyes as he took a few hesitant bite; he truly enjoyed it but the girl...

She did not really want to lead her on, he knew he was not her type for he did not feel he was truly anyone's. He did not want to put her at risk due to his father but he also did not reveal his weakness. If Hayato had grown close to anyone, they were subjected to the possibility of dying from his father's hands. Hayato's happiness had been crushed a few years ago and he didn't want to even risk having it happen again and someone actually die this time. It was to close for comfort last time... He beckoned the owner over and gave him some money as he whispered, "get her a bowl and tell her to please leave me alone." The owner nodded and did so as Hayato ate the delicious ramen, enjoying every bit of it for it had been a long time since he had had actual food. He heard the girl giggle before finishing her bowl and taking her leave.

Hayato finally sighed, finishing the bowl and tea. He looked back at the Hokage, "Saruno was it? I know I shouldn't be asking, considering you're my leader after all. I was wondering, how is it to be Hokage? And well, what are your hopes for this village we live in? Im sure you have some big plans."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Walk amongst the Town (Open)   The Daily Walk amongst the Town (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Daily Walk amongst the Town (Open)
Page 1 of 1