Naruto RPG Incarnate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is another branch from Naruto rpg reborn. By joining, I will ensure that you will have fun if RPing is your thing!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Employee of the Month
Member of The Month
Top posters
Salva Hiriashi
SOME MORE DAMN PEOPLE! EmptySOME MORE DAMN PEOPLE! I_voting_barSOME MORE DAMN PEOPLE! Empty 
kagome sabaku
SOME MORE DAMN PEOPLE! EmptySOME MORE DAMN PEOPLE! I_voting_barSOME MORE DAMN PEOPLE! Empty 
Saruno Kazura
Kadaj
Osaru
WhiteGrowl
Yondaime
Minoichi Kazura
xelloss
Matthew
Quote of The Month
Best character sheet

SOME MORE DAMN PEOPLE!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kasame Yuha

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-08-17

SOME MORE DAMN PEOPLE! Empty
PostSubject: SOME MORE DAMN PEOPLE!   SOME MORE DAMN PEOPLE! EmptySun May 02, 2010 1:29 am

I think (of course nobody is going to give a damn) that we HAVE to get more members and the members we have actually have to COME ON more then once a month if that. So Leah has to get up off of her ass and do something if she really even gives a damn about this site.
Back to top Go down

SOME MORE DAMN PEOPLE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG Incarnate  :: Social Area :: Area of Suggestioning-
Jump to: