Naruto RPG Incarnate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is another branch from Naruto rpg reborn. By joining, I will ensure that you will have fun if RPing is your thing!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Employee of the Month
Member of The Month
Top posters
Salva Hiriashi
MIZUKAGE VS ROGUE (salva vs saki) EmptyMIZUKAGE VS ROGUE (salva vs saki) I_voting_barMIZUKAGE VS ROGUE (salva vs saki) Empty 
kagome sabaku
MIZUKAGE VS ROGUE (salva vs saki) EmptyMIZUKAGE VS ROGUE (salva vs saki) I_voting_barMIZUKAGE VS ROGUE (salva vs saki) Empty 
Saruno Kazura
Kadaj
Osaru
WhiteGrowl
Yondaime
Minoichi Kazura
xelloss
Matthew
Quote of The Month
Best character sheet

MIZUKAGE VS ROGUE (salva vs saki)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Salva Hiriashi
Admin
Salva Hiriashi

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
MIZUKAGE VS ROGUE (salva vs saki) Left_bar_bleue100/100MIZUKAGE VS ROGUE (salva vs saki) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
MIZUKAGE VS ROGUE (salva vs saki) Left_bar_bleue100/100MIZUKAGE VS ROGUE (salva vs saki) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Jutsu:

MIZUKAGE VS ROGUE (salva vs saki) Empty
PostSubject: MIZUKAGE VS ROGUE (salva vs saki)   MIZUKAGE VS ROGUE (salva vs saki) EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:14 am

Salva stood alone amidst the bamboo setting. The night air was cold to the skin and mixed with the moisture of mist. The moon shone full, red behind the veiling clouds. The tall bamboo seemed to not stop growing as their tops were concealed in the hanging fog of late night.
A slight breeze started up, blowing the long robes of Salva's kage attire.

Without que, Salva smiled to herself, thinking of how far she had come, from the low ranks of a genin ninja, to the highest rank of the mizukage. Her father was finally proud of her.

A wondering stream forged its way through the cold night, whispering with the secrets of night. Salva was full of energy, but calm...
Back to top Go down
https://narutorpgincarnate.rpg-board.net
Saki Momochi

Saki Momochi

Number of posts : 13

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
MIZUKAGE VS ROGUE (salva vs saki) Left_bar_bleue950/950MIZUKAGE VS ROGUE (salva vs saki) Empty_bar_bleue  (950/950)
Health:
MIZUKAGE VS ROGUE (salva vs saki) Left_bar_bleue1100/1100MIZUKAGE VS ROGUE (salva vs saki) Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: MIZUKAGE VS ROGUE (salva vs saki)   MIZUKAGE VS ROGUE (salva vs saki) EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:47 am

A tall man slinked through the moon-lit and misty night. He was clothed I the stolen outfit of nin hunter from the mist. Keeping to the shadows he ran, adrenalin coursing through his body. This was one of the most important nights of his life, when he would take revenge on the Mizukage. He had hated his cruel and sudistic village leader almost all his life ever since he was a genin when he had accidentally witnessed the torture of a captured ninja preformed by the Kage himself.
The wind whipped his hair and clothes as he ran, silently through the thick bamboo forest determined to kill his target!
Back to top Go down
Salva Hiriashi
Admin
Salva Hiriashi

Number of posts : 270

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: MIZUKAGE VS ROGUE (salva vs saki)   MIZUKAGE VS ROGUE (salva vs saki) EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:01 pm

Salva's ears perked, she heard the sound of a ninja coming to her position. Her trained ears could not Gage exactly where the ninja was in measurement, but she could tell that it was coming from the left side. She did not know if the ninja was one of her own or not, but she guessed not as he was using the silent skills that were taught to sneak up on targets in the old academy.

Salva did not know why she was being stalked. She didn't do anything wrong, that she knew of?
Quickly Salva reached into her robe and grabbed three kunai, ready to defend herself...

[sorry this was such a bad post]
Back to top Go down
https://narutorpgincarnate.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MIZUKAGE VS ROGUE (salva vs saki)   MIZUKAGE VS ROGUE (salva vs saki) Empty

Back to top Go down

MIZUKAGE VS ROGUE (salva vs saki)
Page 1 of 1