Naruto RPG Incarnate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is another branch from Naruto rpg reborn. By joining, I will ensure that you will have fun if RPing is your thing!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Employee of the Month
Member of The Month
Top posters
Salva Hiriashi
We don't have something to say that we'll be gone..... EmptyWe don't have something to say that we'll be gone..... I_voting_barWe don't have something to say that we'll be gone..... Empty 
kagome sabaku
We don't have something to say that we'll be gone..... EmptyWe don't have something to say that we'll be gone..... I_voting_barWe don't have something to say that we'll be gone..... Empty 
Saruno Kazura
Kadaj
Osaru
WhiteGrowl
Yondaime
Minoichi Kazura
xelloss
Matthew
Quote of The Month
Best character sheet

We don't have something to say that we'll be gone.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WhiteGrowl

WhiteGrowl

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
We don't have something to say that we'll be gone..... Left_bar_bleue150/150We don't have something to say that we'll be gone..... Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Health:
We don't have something to say that we'll be gone..... Left_bar_bleue100/100We don't have something to say that we'll be gone..... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Jutsu:

We don't have something to say that we'll be gone..... Empty
PostSubject: We don't have something to say that we'll be gone.....   We don't have something to say that we'll be gone..... EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 10:16 am

Well, the title is self-explanitory. I'll be gone starting Sunday afternoon until Friday. I have spring break so my fam is going to Arizona for five days. Nice sunny days and getting away from the snow of WI.... Wink
Back to top Go down
Osaru

Osaru

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
We don't have something to say that we'll be gone..... Left_bar_bleue100/100We don't have something to say that we'll be gone..... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: We don't have something to say that we'll be gone.....   We don't have something to say that we'll be gone..... EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:22 pm

Have fun there! And I actually know a couple people down there...
Back to top Go down
kagome sabaku

kagome sabaku

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: We don't have something to say that we'll be gone.....   We don't have something to say that we'll be gone..... EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:06 pm

added that forum...
but in the future, if you have a request for the site, please put it in site requests...
thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
WhiteGrowl

WhiteGrowl

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
We don't have something to say that we'll be gone..... Left_bar_bleue150/150We don't have something to say that we'll be gone..... Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: We don't have something to say that we'll be gone.....   We don't have something to say that we'll be gone..... EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 10:29 am

I'M BACK!!!!!!! I got home at 1 am this morning and got to sleep only 8 hours before I had to go pick up my pets from my aunts house. Shocked
Back to top Go down
kagome sabaku

kagome sabaku

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: We don't have something to say that we'll be gone.....   We don't have something to say that we'll be gone..... EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 10:48 am

yay yay yay...
XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We don't have something to say that we'll be gone.....   We don't have something to say that we'll be gone..... Empty

Back to top Go down

We don't have something to say that we'll be gone.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG Incarnate  :: Social Area :: General Arguments-
Jump to: