Naruto RPG Incarnate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is another branch from Naruto rpg reborn. By joining, I will ensure that you will have fun if RPing is your thing!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Employee of the Month
Member of The Month
Top posters
Salva Hiriashi
Kiki Kamizuru(wip) EmptyKiki Kamizuru(wip) I_voting_barKiki Kamizuru(wip) Empty 
kagome sabaku
Saruno Kazura
Kadaj
Osaru
WhiteGrowl
Yondaime
Minoichi Kazura
xelloss
Matthew
Quote of The Month
Best character sheet

Kiki Kamizuru(wip)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kagome sabaku

kagome sabaku

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Kiki Kamizuru(wip) Left_bar_bleue100/100Kiki Kamizuru(wip) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Kiki Kamizuru(wip) Left_bar_bleue100/100Kiki Kamizuru(wip) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Jutsu:

Kiki Kamizuru(wip) Empty
PostSubject: Kiki Kamizuru(wip)   Kiki Kamizuru(wip) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:56 pm

Basic Character Information:
Name:Kikiamu Kamizuru
Clan:Kamizuru Clan

Looks:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=4886326
Kiki's long brown hair rushes down her back, often back in a pony tail, although so thick that some is always left about her head. Kiki has a small and cute frame, very skinny, with huge eyes, that shift in color, from a dark hazel to a dark grey. Kiki is average for her age of ten, in hight, but weighed less than most, standing at 5ft tall, and weighing around 80-85 pounds. Kiki often wears a scarf given to her by her older brother, who she lost at a very young age, which hangs far down her back, almost touching the ground. Kiki has a cute smile, and is almost always in a state of a cute blush to accompany it.

Personality:
Kiki is, at first glance a soft hearted lovely and cute little girl. She is, but not under her shell. Kiki has a will like non other, and is always trying to prove herself, by competing with others. She prefers spending one on one time with another ninja, in secret to learn their skills, and weaknesses, to beat them later. Kiki thinks of her self as a genis, and, although not totally accurate, she is very bright. Even so, Kiki falls as one of the bottom of her class, because she either skips for training, or simply does not care about it and therefor does not care about getting it, and therefor, does not get it. She is a ninja built, in her mind, for battle. However, a lot of Kiki is a lot of bark, and not a lot of teeth! Although she can fight, she cannot utilize taijutsu well at all, because of her frail and petit body. However, she spends most of her time with her bug jutsu, and is at a high level with them, as far as a genin would go. Kiki acts with her gut in battle, not her head, and there for finds herself without chakra before the fight is near over, due to making a big impact, thinking she can wipe out an enemy in the first part. Kiki all the same is loved by a lot of people, because of her sweet side, which os their a lot of the time, caring for people, and making jokes. Kiki is a well rounded ninja.

Basic Clan Information
[Optional, may not apply]
Kekkei Gekkei:
Chakra Cost:
Description:
Special Effect:
Link: [url=][/url]

Skill and Rank Information
Village:Leaf Village

Special Characteristics:
Special Effects:

Elements: fire (katon) earth (daton)
Skills Specialties:
Main:genjutsu
Sub:ninjutsu

Jutsus

D RANK JUTSU

Name:Ayatsuito no Jutsu - String Reeling Technique
Type:ninjutsu
Chakra Cost:
Element:--
Description:Ayatsuito no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing wire. This string can be used in rappeling, or as a method to tie down and restrict the movement of an opponent. The Uchiha clan also utilizes the wire in their Sharingan Soufuusha Sannotachi technique. The wire allows the clan member to pin down an opponent, and then unleash a torrent of fire upon them.

Name:Hachi Bakudan no Jutsu - Bee Bomb Technique
Type:nin
Chakra Cost:
Description:Hachi Bakudan no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Kamizuru clan of Hidden Rock. The clan member can generate bees to attack their target. It is unknown if the bees will explode when they reach their target. But due to their name, this result seems likely.

Name:Hachimitsu no Jutsu - Bee Honey Technique
Chakra Cost:
Element:
Description:Ninpou • Hachimitsu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Kamizuru clan of Hidden Rock. The clan member can generate bees made of honey to attack their target. If the bees are hit or cut by their target, they will fall apart into globs of honey. The honey has the sticking power of glue and can bind their target if it lands on them. The clan member can then release a real bee with a drug capable of knocking the target unconscious if it stings them.

Name:kai - release
Chakra Cost:
Element:
Description:Kai is a Ninjutsu technique which allows the ninja to avoid the effects of a Genjutsu illusion. After forming the needed handseals, the Genjutsu technique will not affect the ninja. The ninja can also use the technique on another individual who was unable to avoid the attack. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja touches the one affected to end the affect of the spell.

Name:Mushi Bunshin no Jutsu - Insect Clone Technique
Chakra Cost:
Element:
Description:Mushi Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Aburame clan of Leaf village. Using the destruction bugs living in their body, the clan host uses the bugs to form a Bunshin copy of themself to trick their opponent. Once damaged by an attack, the technique ends and the clone disperses back into the bugs which formed it.

Name:
Type:
Chakra Cost:
Element:
Description:

Name:
Type:
Chakra Cost:
Element:
Description:

Name:
Type:
Chakra Cost:
Element:
Description:

C RANK JUTSU

Name:Hachi Senbon no Jutsu - Thousand Bees Technique
Chakra Cost:
Description:Hachi Senbon no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Kamizuru clan of Hidden Rock. After forming the needed handseals, the clan user will command their bees to fire their stingers as projectiles at their opponents. These stingers can be poisoned, increasing their deadliness to their foe.

Name:
Type:
Chakra Cost:
Element:
Description:

Name:
Type:
Chakra Cost:
Element:
Description:

Name:
Type: