Naruto RPG Incarnate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is another branch from Naruto rpg reborn. By joining, I will ensure that you will have fun if RPing is your thing!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Employee of the Month
Member of The Month
Top posters
Salva Hiriashi
revamping the site Emptyrevamping the site I_voting_barrevamping the site Empty 
kagome sabaku
Saruno Kazura
Kadaj
Osaru
WhiteGrowl
Yondaime
Minoichi Kazura
xelloss
Matthew
Quote of The Month
Best character sheet

revamping the site

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Salva Hiriashi
Admin
Salva Hiriashi

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
revamping the site Left_bar_bleue100/100revamping the site Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
revamping the site Left_bar_bleue100/100revamping the site Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Jutsu:

revamping the site Empty
PostSubject: revamping the site   revamping the site EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:42 am

As you most all can see, Were revamping the site, as a new beginning. After all the name is Incarnate, its the same site's incarnation.
I have made a story line, and we will start with it as soon as we get this site finished, and looking great!
Thanks for every one who will read this, because you are awesome members, and I am glad to have you!
Back to top Go down
https://narutorpgincarnate.rpg-board.net
xelloss

xelloss

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-07-11

revamping the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: revamping the site   revamping the site EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:40 am

Yay, storyline!

Does it include Fennikkusu?
Back to top Go down
Salva Hiriashi
Admin
Salva Hiriashi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

revamping the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: revamping the site   revamping the site EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:41 pm

xelloss, its not very polished yet, but im sure it will!
Your one of my most active members, so as far as im concerned, your wish is my command to an extent!
Back to top Go down
Osaru

Osaru

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

revamping the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: revamping the site   revamping the site EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:09 pm

I like the new banner. Though the old black backround was cool, but this is different and reminds me more of an Incarnation(pardon the pun).
Back to top Go down
Salva Hiriashi
Admin
Salva Hiriashi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

revamping the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: revamping the site   revamping the site EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:14 pm

Actually Osa, thats why I chose this new skin, but ill think you will become used to the change!
Back to top Go down
Osaru

Osaru

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

revamping the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: revamping the site   revamping the site EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:13 pm

I like it already ^^

Plus the pics at the bottom are so cute!
Back to top Go down
Salva Hiriashi
Admin
Salva Hiriashi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

revamping the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: revamping the site   revamping the site EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:37 pm

yup yup...
i know XD
Back to top Go down
xelloss

xelloss

revamping the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: revamping the site   revamping the site EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:45 pm

Yeah, you did great. There are some great naruto pictures out there, mainly because the fandom is so huge. But, even with that huge selection, you got some of the best.
Back to top Go down
Salva Hiriashi
Admin
Salva Hiriashi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

revamping the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: revamping the site   revamping the site EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:51 am

i knows XD
I think hinata ish soooooooo cute!
Back to top Go down
Saruno Kazura

Saruno Kazura

Number of posts : 75

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
revamping the site Left_bar_bleue2000/2000revamping the site Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Health:
revamping the site Left_bar_bleue1800/1800revamping the site Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Jutsu:

revamping the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: revamping the site   revamping the site EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 2:23 pm

Make it so it involves me. >>

<<

Make it romantic, heartbreaking, w/e. Just interesting. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.onegoo.us/
xelloss

xelloss

revamping the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: revamping the site   revamping the site EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:01 pm

Your the hokage. Is it actually allowed to not involve you? Also, it's got Fennikkusu. It's not capable of being uninteresting.
Back to top Go down
Salva Hiriashi
Admin
Salva Hiriashi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

revamping the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: revamping the site   revamping the site EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:16 am

lolz...
ill post it soon >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

revamping the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: revamping the site   revamping the site Empty

Back to top Go down

revamping the site
Page 1 of 1