Naruto RPG Incarnate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is another branch from Naruto rpg reborn. By joining, I will ensure that you will have fun if RPing is your thing!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Employee of the Month
Member of The Month
Top posters
Salva Hiriashi
Explaining Sharingan EmptyExplaining Sharingan I_voting_barExplaining Sharingan Empty 
kagome sabaku
Explaining Sharingan EmptyExplaining Sharingan I_voting_barExplaining Sharingan Empty 
Saruno Kazura
Kadaj
Osaru
WhiteGrowl
Yondaime
Minoichi Kazura
xelloss
Matthew
Quote of The Month
Best character sheet

Explaining Sharingan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xelloss

xelloss

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Explaining Sharingan Empty
PostSubject: Explaining Sharingan   Explaining Sharingan EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:40 pm

This is just a theory, and how that theory works. Note that this only applies to the normal Sharingan. Mangekyo has just gone straight into magic.

Theory

Each Tomoe (A.K.A. little comma thing) in a sharingan eye, is a new pupil. They also have some special properties, different from normal pupils. I'll expand on this in more specific bits.

Copying

Each new pupil lets in more light, and therefore, more detail. As we already know, Sharingan copies by letting the user see an opponents hand signs, and allowing them to mimic the motions. As more detail would be let in by the new pupils, what would previously be a blur, would make each hand sign clear, and since ninja's already know the hand signs, they could simply use that order and combination of them, letting out the jutsu.

Giving color to Chakra

One of Sharingan's other abilities is too "give color to chakra", allowing them to see it. Well, the explanation here is that chakra actually gives off ultra violet light, allowing it to be seen by anything that can see that. Sharingan's extra pupils could see different colors than the normal pupil, allowing for the seeing of chakra.

Real Life Example

Human beings have binocular vision, meaning that they have one pupil in each eye.

The Mantis Shrimp has Triocular vision, meaning it has three pupils in each eye (sound familiar?). This allows them to see over 100,000 different colors (that's ten times more than humans) including Ultra violet and infrared light. They also have much greater reaction time than other crustaceans (sound familiar?), as their eyes capture more detail, quicker.

The special techniques

All special techniques unique to Sharingan come from Mangekyo.

So, I ask you all... for explaining the normal sharingan, is this theory sound?

Last edited by xelloss on Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Osaru

Osaru

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Explaining Sharingan Left_bar_bleue100/100Explaining Sharingan Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Explaining Sharingan Left_bar_bleue100/100Explaining Sharingan Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Jutsu:

Explaining Sharingan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explaining Sharingan   Explaining Sharingan EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:20 pm

I think you nailed it. Im not a ahuge fan of Uchihas, amingly cuz of the Mangekyo and their OPedness, but i still like them in the anime. AS for the handsigns and the jutsu, the handsigns arent everything for the jutsu. Theyre just a way to channel your chakra, but the chakra color helps them know what type fo chakra they need to let out where and such. In all, I think you nailed it ^^
Back to top Go down

Explaining Sharingan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG Incarnate  :: Social Area :: General Arguments-
Jump to: