Naruto RPG Incarnate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is another branch from Naruto rpg reborn. By joining, I will ensure that you will have fun if RPing is your thing!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Employee of the Month
Member of The Month
Top posters
Salva Hiriashi
I didn't know where exactly to post this... EmptyI didn't know where exactly to post this... I_voting_barI didn't know where exactly to post this... Empty 
kagome sabaku
I didn't know where exactly to post this... EmptyI didn't know where exactly to post this... I_voting_barI didn't know where exactly to post this... Empty 
Saruno Kazura
Kadaj
Osaru
WhiteGrowl
Yondaime
Minoichi Kazura
xelloss
Matthew
Quote of The Month
Best character sheet

I didn't know where exactly to post this...

Go down 
+2
Salva Hiriashi
Oblivion
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Oblivion

Oblivion

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-07-22

I didn't know where exactly to post this... Empty
PostSubject: I didn't know where exactly to post this...   I didn't know where exactly to post this... EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 7:12 pm

When I first came here I spam pm'd many members of this forum to join another forum I am on.
For this, I wanted to openly say I was sorry and that it was honestly a stupid mistake in doing so. I knew I should have joined the forum then gained respect and permission before advertising however I took the lazy way out by sending pm's.

So, I have decided to join the forum(s) I have spammed and hope to start a new.
I don't blame any of the admins for being angry at me and if you wish for me not to take part in this forum, fill free to ban me and i will never come back.

Again, I am sorry.
Back to top Go down
Salva Hiriashi
Admin
Salva Hiriashi

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
I didn't know where exactly to post this... Left_bar_bleue100/100I didn't know where exactly to post this... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
I didn't know where exactly to post this... Left_bar_bleue100/100I didn't know where exactly to post this... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: I didn't know where exactly to post this...   I didn't know where exactly to post this... EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 11:48 am

I would be mad, however, saying sorry is an honorable thing to do!
Im glad to have you abord on the site, and Im happy to have you learn your lesson.
Once you are up there in posts... Ill let chu advertise...
actually though,
I do not judge by posts...
If you are an active member, I pretty much will let you do anything!
But thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://narutorpgincarnate.rpg-board.net
xelloss

xelloss

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: I didn't know where exactly to post this...   I didn't know where exactly to post this... EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:38 pm

Your forgiven.

Besides, that sites actually pretty darn good. It's a lot like this one, only more active members. you might recognize me Oblivion. I'm Ataru Hyuuga.

...I'm a little bit glad for the PM.
Back to top Go down
Salva Hiriashi
Admin
Salva Hiriashi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: I didn't know where exactly to post this...   I didn't know where exactly to post this... EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:26 am

xelloss!
what are you doing
<<
Back to top Go down
Osaru

Osaru

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: I didn't know where exactly to post this...   I didn't know where exactly to post this... EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:46 am

As Ive said on Ninja Legacies, Ill accept your apology if you can rpove your an active and respectable member. WElcome to the site dude ^^
Back to top Go down
kagome sabaku

kagome sabaku

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: I didn't know where exactly to post this...   I didn't know where exactly to post this... EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:33 pm

perfect saying osaru!
Back to top Go down
Oblivion

Oblivion

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: I didn't know where exactly to post this...   I didn't know where exactly to post this... EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 10:10 pm

Lol, I recognize you Xelloss.
And ill be an active member, thanks for accepting my apology.

Ok first things first.
I'm a girl, not a guy lol. Oblivion is just me hiding myself I normally go by 'Nasamea'.
With that, I shall start Rping lol.
Back to top Go down
Salva Hiriashi
Admin
Salva Hiriashi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: I didn't know where exactly to post this...   I didn't know where exactly to post this... EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 1:52 pm

awesome...
and oh...
thats cool...
welcome...
Back to top Go down
Saruno Kazura

Saruno Kazura

Number of posts : 75

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
I didn't know where exactly to post this... Left_bar_bleue2000/2000I didn't know where exactly to post this... Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Health:
I didn't know where exactly to post this... Left_bar_bleue1800/1800I didn't know where exactly to post this... Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: I didn't know where exactly to post this...   I didn't know where exactly to post this... EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:27 am

Sup. Smile

I am your god, Saru. ~
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.onegoo.us/
Salva Hiriashi
Admin
Salva Hiriashi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: I didn't know where exactly to post this...   I didn't know where exactly to post this... EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 11:56 am

your only his god the more active you are...
other wise imma make a new kage!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I didn't know where exactly to post this...   I didn't know where exactly to post this... Empty

Back to top Go down

I didn't know where exactly to post this...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG Incarnate  :: Rules and Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to: