Naruto RPG Incarnate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is another branch from Naruto rpg reborn. By joining, I will ensure that you will have fun if RPing is your thing!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Employee of the Month
Member of The Month
Top posters
Salva Hiriashi
A meeting between the mizukage and a medic (salva and kyoshi) EmptyA meeting between the mizukage and a medic (salva and kyoshi) I_voting_barA meeting between the mizukage and a medic (salva and kyoshi) Empty 
kagome sabaku
A meeting between the mizukage and a medic (salva and kyoshi) EmptyA meeting between the mizukage and a medic (salva and kyoshi) I_voting_barA meeting between the mizukage and a medic (salva and kyoshi) Empty 
Saruno Kazura
Kadaj
Osaru
WhiteGrowl
Yondaime
Minoichi Kazura
xelloss
Matthew
Quote of The Month
Best character sheet

A meeting between the mizukage and a medic (salva and kyoshi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Salva Hiriashi
Admin
Salva Hiriashi

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
A meeting between the mizukage and a medic (salva and kyoshi) Left_bar_bleue100/100A meeting between the mizukage and a medic (salva and kyoshi) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
A meeting between the mizukage and a medic (salva and kyoshi) Left_bar_bleue100/100A meeting between the mizukage and a medic (salva and kyoshi) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Jutsu:

A meeting between the mizukage and a medic (salva and kyoshi) Empty
PostSubject: A meeting between the mizukage and a medic (salva and kyoshi)   A meeting between the mizukage and a medic (salva and kyoshi) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 11:50 am

The weather was perfect today. The wind blew the cold winds of kirigakure, and along with it the small flakes of snow that had been falling now for about an hour. Salva was surrounded by the tall and magnificent trees that surrounded her village. Trees of such hieght that their tops were lost in the dense coarsing mist of the land of water. To her front however, salva stood at the edge of a cliff, letting the strong winds hold her. Salva knew that the winds would never give in. Among the forest, there were beginning to form new and smaller streams, streams formed from melted and melting snow.

A cold sun slashed through the colder still day, with it's redish glow. Salvas hair blew in the strong wind, whilpng around her face, her eyes closed. She loved the moments when even in natures magestic rage, moments of sence would emerge.

The mist began to thicken slightly as the snow blew harder and harder with the wind. Salva just listened for a moment of silence before opening her eyes...
Back to top Go down
https://narutorpgincarnate.rpg-board.net
kyoshi

kyoshi

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between the mizukage and a medic (salva and kyoshi)   A meeting between the mizukage and a medic (salva and kyoshi) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 12:25 pm

kyoshi felt the cold wind play with the long dark strands of her hair flicking them into her face as she ran. she quickly brushed them away with a swift movement of one of her delicate pale hands . she didnt know where she was going she just knew that she had to get away. A soft mist hung over the forest like a pale grey dome, and small flakes of pure white snow fell around her. she loved this time of day when she could be hidden from the outside world and anyone in it. it was almost as if the gentle mist was a blanket enveloping her in a false sense of security. Her long white dress billowed around her ankles and her bare feet almost floated over the cold earth as she picked up her pace. she could hear the sound of a stream near by and as kyoshi ran she saw the dark green wall of forest come into veiw. she immediatley slowed to a fast walk as she reached the forests entrance. dark shadows washed over her as she weaved her way through the tall trees , feeling them brush against her smooth skin almost as if they were welcoming her. suddenly without expecting it she felt the the wet tears begin to slide down her face. she couldnt stop it now, once she began to cry it was hard for her to stop. the tears quickend and she tried to ignore them, tried to forget why she was sad. she heard the quiet patter as they hit the snowy ground like icy rain. suddenly Kyoshi slowed to a stop. The trees began to part and she could see the edge of a cliff come into view. Standing near the edge of it was a beautiful girl with long dark hair. Shy and startled she quickly wiped away her tears and walked over to this stranger wondering what to say. Feeling the strong wind push against her she lightly taped on the girls shoulder then timidly waited for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Salva Hiriashi
Admin
Salva Hiriashi

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between the mizukage and a medic (salva and kyoshi)   A meeting between the mizukage and a medic (salva and kyoshi) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 12:43 pm

Salva opened her eyes at the pause of silence, but I'm fact there was no silence. The path of silence was blocked by the slight sound of running. Salva was not scared, just suprised. Her dark purple hair resided to a more still position, as slowly the wind faded, as it did every now and then. Then the running stopped, and who ever it was had stopped by the edge of the clearing. Salva could guess from her advanced hearing that with am educated mind, that the figure at the edge of the wood was a young girl, probably a shinobi (ninja) due to her almost silent running. Salva did not turn her head to look however. She just stood in wait, listening as the wind began to blow more and more snow, which now felllile a sheet around the artificial dome of mist.

Salva smiled and finally turned her head as the timid fingers of the young girl touched her. Did she not know who she was, the mizukage, the leader of the land. Salva head was poised on her shoulders, as if looking at her own family. She was not however, she was locked in the gaze of a teenaged girl, with wattery eyes as if from crying. Salva did not know what to say.
"Whats the matter love?" salva asked, knowing she could not act to superior as the girl was almost her age. Still it stunned salva that this girl would have as much nerve as to intrude on the mizukage, it did not bug her, just suprised her...
Back to top Go down
https://narutorpgincarnate.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between the mizukage and a medic (salva and kyoshi)   A meeting between the mizukage and a medic (salva and kyoshi) Empty

Back to top Go down

A meeting between the mizukage and a medic (salva and kyoshi)
Page 1 of 1