Naruto RPG Incarnate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is another branch from Naruto rpg reborn. By joining, I will ensure that you will have fun if RPing is your thing!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Employee of the Month
Member of The Month
Top posters
Salva Hiriashi
wtf spar?? Emptywtf spar?? I_voting_barwtf spar?? Empty 
kagome sabaku
Saruno Kazura
Kadaj
Osaru
WhiteGrowl
Yondaime
Minoichi Kazura
xelloss
Matthew
Quote of The Month
Best character sheet

wtf spar??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mitsuhide aketchi

mitsuhide aketchi

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
wtf spar?? Left_bar_bleue100/100wtf spar?? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Jutsu:

wtf spar?? Empty
PostSubject: wtf spar??   wtf spar?? EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 11:34 pm

((off RP spar, death has no result on the actual RP story or chars))

Matt walked out into the middle of the clearing, a simple outreach in the trees that made a ring that would be a good area to fend off a possible ambush, if camped in the middle at least it would give enough warning for him to be ready to react. "just to be safe" he took several lines of string and strapped them around every possible point of entrance other than the sky, so small it would be dificult to spot with any normal eyes and not enfused with chakra so all but invisible to the byakugan (for you tachi is you decide to join in Wink ) all that was set up to this makeshift trap as a simple bell and a bucket of water above him in the middle that was held up by the strings, if his web was even slightly disturbed the water would dump on him awakening him if he dozed off.

he lay down in the middle and pulled his long brimmed hat over his face to shield from the light and attempted to doze off
Back to top Go down
Iatsu Sabaku

Iatsu Sabaku

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-02-22

wtf spar?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wtf spar??   wtf spar?? EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 3:31 pm

Iatsu walked down a path that he had been walking all day, not tiring in the least, not even with the oversized and bandaged puppet scrolls at his back. The sun was being erased by the haze of the days heat, the day that was now ending and being replaced with the quickly receding light. He was bored and, being Iatsu, he wanted a fight, not any, but one that would test his skills. He had fought many times just in the last couple days, but nothing that was anything to remember, he would slay most opponents within his first move!

The tall trees he was walking in started to subside until there was none at all, and instead they were replaced with a large open field. Quickly he made his choice to set up here for the night, but he would do it more to the middle of the field, thus he could hear his many enemies before they atacked him, if they so chose to die that night!

With long strides, Iatsu made his way to the middle of field, but just before he stopped, he noticed a line of wire, tied to little rocks jutting up from the ground.
"Some one is already here" he said with an evil smile, grinning while rubbing his hands together. Before the thought even finished going through his head, Iatsu jumped up into the air, becoming a silhouette on the sun, and started to throw kunai from his pouch all over the field. Before he fell back to the earth, he had thrown around twenty kunai, out of pure excitement.

He did not want to sneak up on any one, no, instead he deliberately bent down and stabbed the wire with a kunai, causing the line to snap and fall to the ground. Iatsu's blood rushed through his veins, wanting to kill...
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide aketchi

mitsuhide aketchi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

wtf spar?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wtf spar??   wtf spar?? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 3:37 pm

((first off the first line of wire was at the clearings tree line ^^))

a bell woke him suddenly as the bucket of water fell to nothing below it and he jumped up and back quickly throwing the 9 section whip wrapped around his arm out and sending it into rotation to deflect the kunai thrown easily. after they were neutralized he swung the whip back onto place around his arm now showing outside of his sleeve. he drew the sword hanging at his belt and readied for another attack as eyes quickly checked the lines locating the whereabouts of his opponent "damn I hate an ambush"
Back to top Go down
Iatsu Sabaku

Iatsu Sabaku

wtf spar?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wtf spar??   wtf spar?? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 3:56 pm

((first of, the only one or two of the kunai thrown were at you^^))

Iatsu watched as the minimul amount of kunai were blocked by his opponents whip. Quickly he landed, knowing that this was not going to be a "good" fight and that he would once again kill this opponent easily, within the first strikes that he made. Running in for the next line of attack, he threw three more kunai, all aimed at the young boy, the last of them having one of Iatsu's imbedded explosive devises. he smiled as the kunai reached closer and closer to his target, a boy who looked to be of genin skill.

Then Iatsu saw his own very wide weakness to this simple attack, being the boy dodging this attack simply. So to avoid this simple fault he clamped his hands together and within two seconds after throwing the kunai, had formed a simple hand seal, muttering,
"kanashibari no jutsu," freezing his opponent, and allowing the kunai free targeting. He had already won.
"this is over"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Kanashibari no Jutsu - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
Type: ninjutsu
Element:--
Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide aketchi

mitsuhide aketchi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

wtf spar?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wtf spar??   wtf spar?? EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:26 am

(god.... I hate this... its a one line... but not much I can do here... sorry Sad )
a look of pure fear and shock spread across his face as all he could seemingly do was await his demise, he waited holding that same look of horror but was on the verge of laughing on the inside
Back to top Go down
Iatsu Sabaku

Iatsu Sabaku

wtf spar?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wtf spar??   wtf spar?? EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:15 pm

Iatsu smilled as the kunai drew closer and closer to his taget, clamping his hands together, and shouting,
"KATSU," causing one of the kunai to explode as soon as it hit the young boy, then quickly he did the samething over again, exploding the rest of the kunai upon hitting the boy.
"Yet another first move win" he said as he started to walk off to kill yet another.

ultimate protection
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide aketchi

mitsuhide aketchi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

wtf spar?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wtf spar??   wtf spar?? EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:00 am

the boys form quickly shifted to that of a minuscule squirrel and jumped back away as the concentration of the jutsu was broken, he was blasted back in his small form from the first kunai putting him out of the way of the rest quite easily as they exploded on nothing, in the cloud of dust he changed back to his human self with a slight laugh his voice carrying slowly "you should know that you need to confirm your kills by now, or else someone as low as me might be your demise" a kunai sounded against the air in a slight whistle towards the man and his staff unfolded from his back as he pulled it out latching back into place as a quarter staff he rushed forward with a sweep with his legs and the staff aimed at the mid section
Back to top Go down
Iatsu Sabaku

Iatsu Sabaku

wtf spar?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wtf spar??   wtf spar?? EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:27 pm

Iatsu smiled, a smile that, once again, spread across his face and turned to an evil grin, one that meant he would kill, but one that also meant he was a little impressed.
"Do not be mistaken kid, I have prepared for what would be to happen if you escaped that attack. NOW WHATCH AND LEARN" he said raising his voice to a shout at the end, shifting his momentum back at the boy, who was now running at him, chrging in for a close range fight.
"Its not wise to underestimate some one of a much higher rank" he said under his breath, waiting for the right moment, then once again, clamping his hands together and shouting,
"KAITSU" causing yet another kunai, which was planted on the ground to explode just as the boy rank over it, exploding in a magnificent array of fire.
"You should watch your step next time kid." He said, still containing his wide spread grin.
"Next time, just give up" he said, forming a single hand seal and waiting for the smoke to clear to see what was left of the boy...
"You were the weakest of them all"...
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide aketchi

mitsuhide aketchi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

wtf spar?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wtf spar??   wtf spar?? EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:41 pm

as the mans hands clamped together he jumped into the air from the explosion pushing him up farther with a smirk, he is underestimating me still... and his movements are predictable. he seems to like explosives, I'll have to keep in mind for further aoe jutsu... he is much stronger.

in the air he changed weapons drawing his strait edged sword from his belt as he folded the staff back down on his back and came with a cleaving strike down on the mans head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wtf spar?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wtf spar??   wtf spar?? Empty

Back to top Go down

wtf spar??
Page 1 of 1