Naruto RPG Incarnate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is another branch from Naruto rpg reborn. By joining, I will ensure that you will have fun if RPing is your thing!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Employee of the Month
Member of The Month
Top posters
Salva Hiriashi
Yondaime on the house xD EmptyYondaime on the house xD I_voting_barYondaime on the house xD Empty 
kagome sabaku
Yondaime on the house xD EmptyYondaime on the house xD I_voting_barYondaime on the house xD Empty 
Saruno Kazura
Kadaj
Osaru
WhiteGrowl
Yondaime
Minoichi Kazura
xelloss
Matthew
Quote of The Month
Best character sheet

Yondaime on the house xD

Go down 
+2
Kadaj
Yondaime
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Yondaime

Yondaime

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Yondaime on the house xD Left_bar_bleue100/100Yondaime on the house xD Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Yondaime on the house xD Left_bar_bleue100/100Yondaime on the house xD Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Jutsu:

Yondaime on the house xD Empty
PostSubject: Yondaime on the house xD   Yondaime on the house xD EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 1:03 pm

Hi im yondaime, you might know me...

If you need someone with experience as admin, mod or any other member of staff, say...
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Number of posts : 74

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime on the house xD   Yondaime on the house xD EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 1:14 pm

YONDI AHAH yea welcome yondi good to see u here
Back to top Go down
kagome sabaku

kagome sabaku

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime on the house xD   Yondaime on the house xD EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:16 pm

ya ya, welcome, hope to RP with you soon!
Back to top Go down
Saruno Kazura

Saruno Kazura

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Yondaime on the house xD Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Yondaime on the house xD Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Health:
Yondaime on the house xD Left_bar_bleue1800/1800Yondaime on the house xD Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime on the house xD   Yondaime on the house xD EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 5:38 pm

Hehe, welcome! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.onegoo.us/
Matthew

Matthew

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime on the house xD   Yondaime on the house xD EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:46 pm

Heya Yondi xD
Back to top Go down
Yondaime

Yondaime

Number of posts : 38

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime on the house xD   Yondaime on the house xD EmptyMon May 11, 2009 11:14 am

Im back !
Back to top Go down
Osaru

Osaru

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime on the house xD   Yondaime on the house xD EmptyMon May 11, 2009 4:36 pm

Yay, your back! Now get active and start RPing! >.>
Back to top Go down
kagome sabaku

kagome sabaku

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime on the house xD   Yondaime on the house xD EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:55 pm

ya ya...
get active, and fulfil your duty as a mod XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime on the house xD   Yondaime on the house xD Empty

Back to top Go down

Yondaime on the house xD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG Incarnate  :: Rules and Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to: