Naruto RPG Incarnate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is another branch from Naruto rpg reborn. By joining, I will ensure that you will have fun if RPing is your thing!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Employee of the Month
Member of The Month
Top posters
Salva Hiriashi
Angelic Race [WiP] EmptyAngelic Race [WiP] I_voting_barAngelic Race [WiP] Empty 
kagome sabaku
Saruno Kazura
Kadaj
Osaru
WhiteGrowl
Yondaime
Minoichi Kazura
xelloss
Matthew
Quote of The Month
Best character sheet

Angelic Race [WiP]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saruno Kazura

Saruno Kazura

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Angelic Race [WiP] Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Angelic Race [WiP] Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Health:
Angelic Race [WiP] Left_bar_bleue1800/1800Angelic Race [WiP] Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Jutsu:

Angelic Race [WiP] Empty
PostSubject: Angelic Race [WiP]   Angelic Race [WiP] EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:49 pm

Species NameAngel
Species Looks
Species personality -
Species History -
Species specialties Wings, Angelic Features.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.onegoo.us/

Angelic Race [WiP]
Page 1 of 1