Naruto RPG Incarnate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is another branch from Naruto rpg reborn. By joining, I will ensure that you will have fun if RPing is your thing!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Employee of the Month
Member of The Month
Top posters
Salva Hiriashi
This is Ban's pet ^^ uts big and nasty EmptyThis is Ban's pet ^^ uts big and nasty I_voting_barThis is Ban's pet ^^ uts big and nasty Empty 
kagome sabaku
This is Ban's pet ^^ uts big and nasty EmptyThis is Ban's pet ^^ uts big and nasty I_voting_barThis is Ban's pet ^^ uts big and nasty Empty 
Saruno Kazura
Kadaj
Osaru
WhiteGrowl
Yondaime
Minoichi Kazura
xelloss
Matthew
Quote of The Month
Best character sheet

This is Ban's pet ^^ uts big and nasty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kadaj

Kadaj

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
This is Ban's pet ^^ uts big and nasty Left_bar_bleue100/100This is Ban's pet ^^ uts big and nasty Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
This is Ban's pet ^^ uts big and nasty Left_bar_bleue100/100This is Ban's pet ^^ uts big and nasty Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Jutsu:

This is Ban's pet ^^ uts big and nasty Empty
PostSubject: This is Ban's pet ^^ uts big and nasty   This is Ban's pet ^^ uts big and nasty EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 7:27 am

Name: Shibousha Tezawari (Deaths Touch)

Species Name: Ancient Wolf (Last Of His Kind Now)

Nickname: Koori Yajuu (Ice Beast)

Special characteristics: Extremely large it stands at Rib height on a full grown man it is also very tough, fast, strong and highly intelligent

Pet Jutsu: Yes

Name: Haryuu Mouko - Destruction Dragon Fierce Tiger
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Element: Ice
Description: Hyouton • Haryuu Mouko is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Ice Element. After forming the needed handseals (Shibousha Tezawari has no need to do the hand seals), an ice tiger will rise from the surrounding ice to strike out against its target. Its cold nature can freeze any nearby water, and its large mass can cause a large amount of damage when it impacts.

Name: Itsukaku Hakuegei - One Horned White Whale
Description: Hyouton • Itsukaku Hakuegei is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Ice Element. After forming the needed handseals (Shibousha Tezawari has no need to do the hand seals), a gigantic horned white whale made of ice will rise from the surrounding snow to come thundering down on an opponent, crushing them and the surrounding area under its large mass.

Name: Mizu no Tatsumaki - Tornado of Water
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Element: Water
Description: Mizu no Tatsumaki is a Ninjutsu technique that utilises water to create a spinning water vortex around the ninja. The water acts both as a barrier and attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious

Name: Souryuu Boufuusetsu - Twin Dragon Blizzard
Description: Hyouton • Souryuu Boufuusetsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilising the Ice Element. After forming the needed handseals (Shibousha Tezawari has no need to do the hand seals), the ninja will thrust his/her arms to send out twin black ether-like dragons to strike his opponent. As they flies through the air they will begin to turn, creating a large dark tornado.

Name: Tsubame Fubuki - Snow Storm Swallows
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Description: Hyouton • Tsubame Fubuki is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Ice Element. Fubuki will create ice swallows, which she can launch at her opponent. As they fly through the air, these deadly birds can hone in on their target. A sufficiently hot enough counter can melt the ice swallows.

Looks: This is Ban's pet ^^ uts big and nasty Wolf-1 (https://2img.net/h/i107.photobucket.com/albums/m305/Simba2040/wolf-1.jpg)

Personality: Shibousha is a vicious creature it will kill on sight or when threatened unless it is around Ban is will kill anything to get to him this Wolf and Ban are almost family since both are Wolf like Shibousha is a harmless creature when given mostly food it hates to much attention example he hates to be fussed to much unless by Ban and Ban only though he does trust Nyuhi Kaguya another Jinteki-Urufu (werewolf) he loves to be treated and loved by other people of the same kind of species like Ban comes from he also loves to be fussed by the Mizukage herself Salva Hiriashi most of the time you will see Shibousha hanging around Ban like a pet but to truly say Ban does not treat him like one though Ban allows Shibousha to leave at any time but he does not choose to since him and Ban have formed a great friendship and they fight together but mostly Ban has Shibousha sit out most fights mostly Shibousha is a fighter in the Anbu missions as a silent and fast killer as is his nature as an Ancient Wolf the last of his kind now since his other family members where killed off long ago but yet he still goes into fights even if he knows he could well and truly die in them he will still charge into it with Ban at his side though they are not Inuzuka clan members they can still talk to each other telepathically because the Mark on Ban’s side is actually what is called a ‘Pact’ it seals the person and the animal together but the user must sacrifice something Ban choose to sacrifice his ability to grow he has hit 5’10 he cannot grow any taller than this due to his Pact with Shibousha Tezawari he is still able to grow other places as in muscular and bodily but his height has stopped completely his other choice was to give up the ability to have children of his own but he chose to stop growth instead for he wants kids some time in the future Shibousha Tezawari when he is around with Ban at food time becomes an eating machine because he uses pure strength in his fights he is also an Ice jutsu user even though it cant do hand seals it uses mental capacity to use these jutsu instead of a hand seal.
Back to top Go down

This is Ban's pet ^^ uts big and nasty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG Incarnate  :: Creation Center :: Pet Creation-
Jump to: