Naruto RPG Incarnate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is another branch from Naruto rpg reborn. By joining, I will ensure that you will have fun if RPing is your thing!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Employee of the Month
Member of The Month
Top posters
Salva Hiriashi
off rgp spar Kadaj VS Leah YAY Emptyoff rgp spar Kadaj VS Leah YAY I_voting_baroff rgp spar Kadaj VS Leah YAY Empty 
kagome sabaku
off rgp spar Kadaj VS Leah YAY Emptyoff rgp spar Kadaj VS Leah YAY I_voting_baroff rgp spar Kadaj VS Leah YAY Empty 
Saruno Kazura
Kadaj
Osaru
WhiteGrowl
Yondaime
Minoichi Kazura
xelloss
Matthew
Quote of The Month
Best character sheet

off rgp spar Kadaj VS Leah YAY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kadaj

Kadaj

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
off rgp spar Kadaj VS Leah YAY Left_bar_bleue100/100off rgp spar Kadaj VS Leah YAY Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
off rgp spar Kadaj VS Leah YAY Left_bar_bleue100/100off rgp spar Kadaj VS Leah YAY Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Jutsu:

off rgp spar Kadaj VS Leah YAY Empty
PostSubject: off rgp spar Kadaj VS Leah YAY   off rgp spar Kadaj VS Leah YAY EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 5:42 pm

It was slightly late at night and Roy was waiting inside the arena for Kagome to show he knew that she was a Akatsuki she was wanted for crimes but Roy didn't care one little bit he just wanted to see what she's got and maybe even get her to take him to the akatsuki base as an apprentice...if he lived through this.
"Kagome Kazekage.....wanted akatsuki what do you know its actually you this is gonna be a hell of a death bet on my behalf any words before we being......Kagome". Roy was interested to see wht she has got he knew he wouldn't stand much a chance but he is going to try.

(sorry if its short)
Back to top Go down
kagome sabaku

kagome sabaku

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: off rgp spar Kadaj VS Leah YAY   off rgp spar Kadaj VS Leah YAY EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 5:57 pm

The sun was taking its resting place behind the mountains in the distance as clouds helped shroud its current position. It was a warm night all the same, but a slight breeze blew past her, rippling her black and red printed cloak. She was in a hurry to get to where she was going, an ancient location, made of ruins, where she had a challenger. A brave guy to challenge her she thought, smiling with an evil gesture.

As the ruins came into view, she slowed her pace, no need for overkill, she had the utmost confidence in herself, as she considered herself the strongest in the akatsuki group, even if maybe not the head, she knew that she was just as powerful, and thus she could handle a little brat from the leaf village.

The stone arches came closer and closer, until she entered them, entering a room of broken down statues, and on the other side, her opponent, a handsome kid, not alone, but with a dog. Instantly Kagome knew all about her opponent, she had encountered a jounin from the same clan. She knew that in order to function, the challenger would attack in unison with the dog, using taijutsu to overwhelm the opponent.

"I guess your feeling lucky kid" she said sarcastically as she prepared for battle, by retrieving a kunai from her pouch.
"Well lets get this over with" she said in a lazy tone,
"I have other places to be"

To start the battle off, kagome threw a kunai, aimed not at her opponen, but at the floor infront of him. Quickly it landed with a thud, about 2-3 feet infront of her opponent...
"next thing i do will be serious"...
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: off rgp spar Kadaj VS Leah YAY   off rgp spar Kadaj VS Leah YAY EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:42 pm

Roy didn't even move as the kunai was thrown at him as he knew that her intentions were only short at this time he could feel as if she was going to tear him apart yet he was not afraid of this he looked her in he beautiful eye's not moving an inch or even blinking as the kunai came at him. "I know ur intentions will be serious as will mine....Ryouken love sit this out until i call for you I will not lose you to anyone stand away until I call for you my dear" Roy had no intention of using Eclipse in this fight at the current time he told her to sit it out as he got into his stance "Kagome......Kagome Kazekage if we fight one of us is most likely gonna die and it wont be you because I wont kill u ever even if your going to die I would try and take care of you but right now im going to fight you and if i die you will know that you lost one of the only people who will stand by your side even if it means that I would die I will still do it now enough talk let us being as it is your will of our fight" Roy gave a bow and held for multiple seconds he then returned back into his fighting stance without Ryouken at his side he was willing to die in this fight he was even ready to stand there and let her kill him for he does not want to hurt her even though she is a criminal he looks past crime into what the person really is and he knew that she was going to kill him right here without a doubt in his mind he only hoped that she might spare him so that one day he can meet her again in a more peacful environment.
Back to top Go down
kagome sabaku

kagome sabaku

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: off rgp spar Kadaj VS Leah YAY   off rgp spar Kadaj VS Leah YAY EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:34 pm

What was he doing, setting his dog back from the fight. He was an Inuzaka was he not? Kagome pondered his actions only for a second however, before battle plans rushed through her head. She had been taught that even in weaker opponents, never underestimate an opponent. This being said, this ninja must not be very bright letting his main weapon go.

Thoughts rushed through the girls head, before she made her first move, she had played it out already, all she had to do now was activate her plan, let him fall into the trap. This he had already done, so now the battle was almost already at an end! All that was left was to win!

Quickly the young akatsuki clamped her hands together to form a short hand seal, muttering under her breath,
"kanashibari no jutsu" paralyzing the young boy instantly, by causing his muscle fibers to tense up, freezing him in place, as if a statue. Kagome smiled, an evil smile that spread across her flawless face.
"You should learn never to underestimate an akatsuki boy." Sarcastically she looked down at the kunai she had thrown,
"You fell for my trap as soon as you did not evade that kunai, now, its too late!" she said, her voice quickly rising in volume as she ended her lecture. Again, for the second time, Kagome slammed her hands together, yelling,
"KAITSU," causing an exploding note that she had acutely wrapped around the handle of her thrown kunai, to explode, detonating in point blank range of the young shinobi...

Waiting for a moment, Kagome gave the scene another sarcastic expressions, before walking off...

Name:Kanashibari no Jutsu - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
Type:ninjutsu
Element:--
Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

name:kaitsu
type: ninjutsu
element:--
Description: Kaitsu is a jutsu allowing th user to detonate some thing. Most of the time, a ninja will use this jutsu to detonate an explosive tag!
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: off rgp spar Kadaj VS Leah YAY   off rgp spar Kadaj VS Leah YAY EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 7:12 pm

Roy was frozen solid from Kagome and after the Kunai exploded he was thrown backwards into a tree slamed against it recieving large pain from the explosion and the impact on the tree broke his right shoulder he was hurt bad but his iron will made him stand back up and as the blood from his shoulder started to slowly pour down his arm to drip to the ground he started to walk towards Kagome and fell onto his knee's he gained back his strength and stood up and walked right up and grabed hold on Kagomes shoulder falling onto his face from the pain but not before whispering into her ear "Ka...go..me....it..was...an....honour.....to..fight....u" his words fadded as he collapsed onto the ground he knew she would kill him now but he only wished that she would take him and train him to be her student as for he wanted to be stronger to protect his people but as she was a Akatsuki he knew she would turn him down and slay him but as he layed there he closed his eye's and released a few tears knowing that he failed to protect who and what he loved.
Back to top Go down
kagome sabaku

kagome sabaku

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: off rgp spar Kadaj VS Leah YAY   off rgp spar Kadaj VS Leah YAY EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 7:23 pm

Kagome was never the type of person to fall victim to some one else's emotions, and she would not start here. She stopped when he touched her, just to hear him fall. She smiled again, knowing that she was unbeatable on the battle field. She did not even feel the slightest emotion for the young man, all she wanted was to leave.

"It was not much of a fight, it was more, a massacre" She did have to admire his strong will! It was near impossible that the kunai did not kill him, and for that, she had the slightest bit of compassion.
"Its a shame you have to die now, I could see you one day making a great shinobi, one who could last more than one move."

With that, the young girl left, leaving her opponent on the ground, fighting for life.
"Im not going kill you, Ill leave that up to nature, but if you do survive, Ill kill you the next time I see you!" she said with a hint of a joke, but not enough to be funny...
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: off rgp spar Kadaj VS Leah YAY   off rgp spar Kadaj VS Leah YAY EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 8:13 pm

As Roy layed there badly injured he heared her voice "Im not going kill you, Ill leave that up to nature, but if you do survive, Ill kill you the next time I see you!" he knows that she wont kill him today but next time they meet and they shall she will he gathered all the strength he could muster and forced himself up he wrote a quick note and attached it to a kunai throwing it landing it right between her feet the message read "I know your not all bad as you just let me live that shows that you have some love for life left in you with mercy but if we meet again I wont hold back and you will lose I will not lose to you again but I will not kill you either may we meet again" Roy had just enough energy to write this and throw it with his left hand he knew she was slightly merciful but if they were to meet again he would fight back and give no quarter he gathered every ounce of strength and begane to walk away Eclipse helping him walk as she was in man beast form helping him get to a safe area they will meet again some day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: off rgp spar Kadaj VS Leah YAY   off rgp spar Kadaj VS Leah YAY Empty

Back to top Go down

off rgp spar Kadaj VS Leah YAY
Page 1 of 1