Naruto RPG Incarnate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is another branch from Naruto rpg reborn. By joining, I will ensure that you will have fun if RPing is your thing!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Employee of the Month
Member of The Month
Top posters
Salva Hiriashi
Matthew + Leah (Priv) EmptyMatthew + Leah (Priv) I_voting_barMatthew + Leah (Priv) Empty 
kagome sabaku
Matthew + Leah (Priv) EmptyMatthew + Leah (Priv) I_voting_barMatthew + Leah (Priv) Empty 
Saruno Kazura
Kadaj
Osaru
WhiteGrowl
Yondaime
Minoichi Kazura
xelloss
Matthew
Quote of The Month
Best character sheet

Matthew + Leah (Priv)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matthew

Matthew

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Matthew + Leah (Priv) Empty
PostSubject: Matthew + Leah (Priv)   Matthew + Leah (Priv) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:23 am

Hayate was sitting on a ledge on top of the Kirigakure mountains. The mountains towered above the village scraping the sky, leaving a very ominous presence. He leaned back letting his legs hang off of the side of the cliff. The air was damp and cold; dew was beginning to form on the grass underneath him. It wet his shirt and sent shivers up his spine. He felt refreshed lying on the grass; however he was beginning to get cold. A cool breeze raced down the mountain running over him. Hayate sat up and the remnants of the breeze hit his wet back. He twitched a little from the shock of the wind. Hayate didn’t really know why he was up here today; he just woke up and had an urge to look down upon the village.

He smiled and his gaze fell upon the village. It was truly breathtaking from this height. All the buildings and people seemed tiny from where he was. They moved around like ants, they all seemed to be following each other around the village. There was an eerie mist that encircled the village. It made it look almost dream like, the mist made everything seem blurry like Hayate was just imagining everything. He smiled once more and lay back down. He kicked his legs back and forth and put his arms behind his head. He wondered if anyone else would come up here. He really would love to talk to someone.
Back to top Go down
Salva Hiriashi
Admin
Salva Hiriashi

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Matthew + Leah (Priv) Left_bar_bleue100/100Matthew + Leah (Priv) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Matthew + Leah (Priv) Left_bar_bleue100/100Matthew + Leah (Priv) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Matthew + Leah (Priv)   Matthew + Leah (Priv) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:37 am

Salva walked along the rocky road, her royal robes swaying in the wind. Her gentle figure seemed to move over the jerky pathway easily as she made her way to the top, where one of her favorite sites was, Kirigakure on a whole. She loved being able to see the whole village, her whole village. She smiled as the same breeze hit her, causing her robes to explode into movement. She kapt walking and neared the cliff itself.

The two ANBU gaurds that Salva had behind her, would often jerk forward, thinking that the cute girl was going to fall. Needless to say, they thought her weak, and timid. In a way she was, but she would easily give her life to save her village and its people. She would give her life to insure its protection. It annoyed her when the ANBU would often move forward as if to catch her, when she did not even falter in the least. It was just how they were taught she guessed.

Soon Salva was about a minute from the cliff itself, not tired or out of breath in the least she jumped onto a rock next to her, extending that jump to the next, lauging with a cute laugh that made even the ANBU smile under their crude masks. She truly was a very cute girl, but as a mizukage, at her age, many had doubts, even though she had so far prooven to be the best ruler of the mist yet. She would do anything for her people, and treeted every one equal. Salva continued to hop from rock to rock, like a child playing with herself, smiling the whole way, until she saw another boy at the cliffs edge. The sight almost made her slip and fall; as if an arrow had hit her. She did not miss her landing however, landing on the nearest rock like a crouching tiger, silently, as came with her elite training. She was not scared, just a bit curious of who he was. He looked familier, like she had seen him before. Salva hopped off the rock and walked in her statly manner over to the boy.
"Beautiful isn't it" she said, walking up to him...
Back to top Go down
https://narutorpgincarnate.rpg-board.net
Matthew

Matthew

PostSubject: Re: Matthew + Leah (Priv)   Matthew + Leah (Priv) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:54 am

Hayate was quite comfortable right now. He was actually drifting off slightly, his eyes were heavy and he could feel sleep creeping up on him. He wondered what would happen if he was to fall asleep up here. His mind began to wander ever so slightly.would I fall? Maybe some sort of beast would come and eat me. Maybe someone would push me off this cliff. Bahh… I should probably wake up. He tried to sit up and failed. His body crashed back down on the wet patch of grass. He made a gentle thump on the ground and his sheepish gaze met the sky. He stared at all of the clouds that were passing by overhead. He felt like he could reach out and grab them since he was so far up the mountain. He closed his eyes slowly and his heart rate began to slow down. Hayate took a deep breath and exhaled it slowly. His head leaned back a bit further and his chest began to move up and down from the deep breaths that he was taking. Hayate stretched his arms out past his head and yawned loudly.

"Beautiful isn't it"

He heard the soft angelic voice and thought he was dreaming. He cocked his head his head to the side while looking backwards at the figure approaching him. His vision was slightly blurred and he couldn’t really tell who it was. The figure must have been a woman because of the voice; it was safe to assume that much. Hayate wasn’t fully aware of what was going on right now and all he could manage to say was ”Huh?” He felt strained even saying this much. The dream like figure began to approach him and he smiled warmly, his eyes half opened. He opened his mouth to speak again and instead of words he yawned loudly. He laughed softly and began to drift off.
Back to top Go down
Salva Hiriashi
Admin
Salva Hiriashi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Matthew + Leah (Priv)   Matthew + Leah (Priv) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 12:07 pm

Salva smiled and blushed slightly. He was so cute, and she had met him before, but that other time, she remembered him full of energy. She was embarrised that she did not his name. It seemed only yesterday she had seen him. All the sudden the image flashed into her brain; he was the genin who she had put on the elite team, lead by the ANBU. His name was Hayate, she bit her lip, what if she was wrong. But she needed to speak again. Walking up next to him, she said,
"Seems you have not gotten sleep in a while Hayate" And with that, she sat down next to him, as if she was another genin, totally equal. This was how salva was, she did not have a problem with acting like she was equal, because she was, she was just another girl in the world...
Back to top Go down
Matthew

Matthew

PostSubject: Re: Matthew + Leah (Priv)   Matthew + Leah (Priv) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 2:56 pm

She began to speak to him. The angelic voice breaking through his veil of unconsciousness penetrating his light day dreaming. His head was spinning from the soft sound of her voice. It made him feel strange hearing her speak to him. He could feel his cheeks beginning to heat up. The blood rushing to cheeks forced them to turn red. He was blushing and was a little embarrassed by this. He turned his head to the side hoping to hide his blushing cheeks from the angelic figure.

"Seems you have not gotten sleep in a while Hayate"

The person began to sit down next to him and Hayate was confused. He turned his head shyly and looked up at the person. His face went instantly red again, he was not dreaming at all. The person talking to him was the Mizukage. He shook his head from side to side rapidly and rubbed his eyes with his hands. What was the Mizukage doing here he thought?

”I’m sorry lady Mizukage. I sleep fine it’s just I was so comfortable and well.. I kinda sorta drifted off. Lost in thought ya know?” He looked at her, red still in his cheeks and waited to see what she’d say.
Back to top Go down
Salva Hiriashi
Admin
Salva Hiriashi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Matthew + Leah (Priv)   Matthew + Leah (Priv) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 3:08 pm

Salva looked at him and smiled. She had seen this reaction many times, a young girl sits next to some one and when they look, its the mizukage. It was quite funny really. She wanted to laugh, but did not think it kind of her and thought it would only embarris him more. However, she could hardly retain it, and her mouth quivered as her smile branched wider and wider across her face. She did need to reply to him, but she thought that if she spoke, she would explode into laughter. But she tried any ways.
"Y-ya I know just wh..." Her sentence was interupted by her sudden out burst of laughter. She felt silly, and that she still very much was a young girl, however, she could act like she was much older around officials. But no matter how much she tried, or denied it, she was going to be the same chuunin, the chuunin that went strait to mizukage. Well an ANBU chuunin to mizukage, but still, it was a great leap. And in this leap, she had kept her previous traits, and gained more.
"Sorry, what i meant to say was: Yes i know exactly what you mean" she said as her laughter subsided.
"You shouldn't be this far from the village however, being a genin and all" she said, as if looking for something else to talk about.
"No offense she added"...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matthew + Leah (Priv)   Matthew + Leah (Priv) Empty

Back to top Go down

Matthew + Leah (Priv)
Page 1 of 1