Naruto RPG Incarnate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is another branch from Naruto rpg reborn. By joining, I will ensure that you will have fun if RPing is your thing!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Employee of the Month
Member of The Month
Top posters
Salva Hiriashi
The Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private) EmptyThe Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private) I_voting_barThe Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private) Empty 
kagome sabaku
The Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private) EmptyThe Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private) I_voting_barThe Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private) Empty 
Saruno Kazura
Kadaj
Osaru
WhiteGrowl
Yondaime
Minoichi Kazura
xelloss
Matthew
Quote of The Month
Best character sheet

The Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kadaj

Kadaj

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
The Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private) Left_bar_bleue100/100The Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
The Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private) Left_bar_bleue100/100The Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Jutsu:

The Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private) Empty
PostSubject: The Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private)   The Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:40 pm

Bann was running along the forest alone today doing some training with his enhancers jumping tree to tree flying around almost.

"Come on I know your around here somewhere"

Bann was searching for one person in particular Nyuhi Kaguya the Werewolf from Kirigakure he was very cautious around her for he had no idea that she could turn and attack he kept high up to the tree tops scouting the area shortly and quickly, Bann dived from the tree down to the ground in front of a small shrine that looked like a fox demon or fox spirit.

"This must be a very rare find indeed...I wonder if...she would know about this shrine....its possible..since the species did live in this forest area"

Bann saw scouting the area eyes flicking around getting a glimps of anything that moved to preappear himself for either an attack or surprise, Bann was cautious again his hand on his blade hands ready to use a advanced technique to defend himself if needed.

Bann could sense someone was close and knew the power level wasn't normal he knew it was either her or another werewolf that hadn't been either hunted down or died of old age, but this power was to young but so strong he had a good feeling today was going to get interesting indeed.

"I know your there.....come on out...Nyuhi Kaguya"
Back to top Go down
forever+more

forever+more

Number of posts : 21
Location : Somewhere between Sasuke and Shikamaru...yeah,awesome XD
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private)   The Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:22 pm

It was almost panic that gripped her as she stared from the darkness of the shrine. Nyuhi felt her hands flex into claws instinctively. She could hear the roar of the water fall nearby. Hear his breath. Hear the insects crawling over the ground. Though she couldnt hear her own growl as it rang through her lips, deep and throaty, but barely audible to the human ear at his distance and with the waterfall so close.

No one had ever followed her this far, this close, to her home before. Everyone knew to stay away. To fear her. Avoid this darker part of the woods. She studied his voice, the words he spoke, and the sword in his hand. Before she understood her actions, Nyuhi had jumps from he shadows, her silver-black hair flowing behind her as she leaped. In mid-air, her body rippled with something like a fine black mist. From its shadow leaped a large black wolf, a Kiri headband and a gleaming black and gold stone around its neck, jaws gaping as she snapped at the air and inch from his face. Nyu skidded behind him, then quickly turned back to knock him down from behind.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private)   The Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:56 pm

Bann was confronted by a black wolf jumping from the shadows, he had been attacked from behind and knocked to the ground, he could have defended himself against her but choose to let her fight back.

"what the hell"

Bann slid along the ground and twisted his body spinning back up to his feet crouched his blade in his hand and his mask on his face, he stayed on one knee and removed his mask to show his face, he placed it on the floor nexto him and took out his blade doing the same but on the other side, staying on one knee he bowed to her, his hand infront of himself holding himself up.

"Nyuhi Kaguya I mean you no harm....I heard rumours that your family members lived out here in this forest and I came to pay my respects at their shrine I mean you no harm Nyuhi I am not wanting to fight you"

Bann's wolf mask laying next to him, still on one knee and his hand infront of him not looking directly at her looking towards the gound.

"I came...in search of you Nyuhi Kaguya I wanted to meet one of your family, I have never met a Lycan before I have only heard the stories and read about your members, I would like to pay my respects at your shrine and talk to you, learn more about who you are...I mean no harm to you.."

Bann was in a position that he was most likely un able to defend from without suffering a cut, bite, or mauling Bann remembered what would happen if he had been cut or bitten by her, that he would become a werewolf himself, this was not his intention but only the reaon he came today, he came to learn and be tought.
Back to top Go down
forever+more

forever+more

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private)   The Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 10:38 pm

Nyuhi snarled, her black lips pulled back to reveal her long sharp fangs. She had only just stopped herself from pouncing on him again as she heard his words. The Kaguya in her ached for he scent of blood, but she repelled it as she paced back and forth before him. Piercing amber eyes burning hot like liquad fire as she glared out at him, the words wolf ingraved on her skin stood out on her shoulder where her fur was thin. Her silver black tail lashed, the little strips of sunlight shining through the sky glittering on her pelt. Should she trust him? Nyu jerked her head and stopped pacing to look long and hard at him, her head low. Her jaws were slightly parted as she huffed with the effort of keeping herself at bay. She had the right to attack trespassers. It was like a silent agreement with the humans. Making her decision, she gracefully ran forward.
"You don't want to know how many times I have heard such an exuse."
Her lips didn't move, but she had spoken to him when their gazes met. Nyu's voice was as it was in human form, a soft but cold voice, something between a purr and a growl with something musical hidden behind it. At the last minute she slowed down, her jaws closing over the sword with a sound like metal clashing with metal, and attempted to pull it from him and swiftly jump away.
"But then again, i could tell they were lieing."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private)   The Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 11:27 pm

Bann didn't even flinch as she took his sword he kept to one knee and held still and kept his position.

"Nyu I am not here to fight with you, you may take all my weapons and even attack me, bite me if you wish but I shall not fight against you no matter what....I wish to learn...as I wish you to teach me"

Bann wasn't looking for a fight he moved to his weapons belt and removed it placing it infront of him leaving him with no Kunai or even a shuriken to defend he had no weapons anymore only his mask and clothing that was all he had.

"Take my weapons as proof that I mean you ho harm Nyu"

(( really soz if its to short Sad))
Back to top Go down
forever+more

forever+more

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private)   The Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 11:49 pm

Nose twitching, Nyu bent down to sniff at the belt cautiously, keeping a weary eye trained on his hands. Then, she gave a wolfish smile that lived up to its name. Bite him? Teach him? Dragging the belt away, she walked gracefully back up to him. Her nose came within inches of his face as she studied him, trying to find his true intentions hidden behind his eyes.
"Why would i..."
Then, with a decisive nod, she changed right infront of him. The black mist curling over her features, licking at his skin as she began to draw back again. Nyuhi grimaced down at him, her ears flat againt her head and blending in with her black and silver streaked hair as it hid most of her face. Her ars were covered with the ragged looking bandages as they clung to loosely to her skin, hiding the scars. All except for the one high on her arm, the one that said wolf. It looked just as ugly in human form as when she was in wolf form, and the headband and necklace clinked at her throat. Black tail curled over her feet as she crouched before him. Nyu stared intently into his eyes as she brushed the hair from her vision, the red rose pin visible in her hair now. The tight training clothes were black on black. Her voice slightly softer.
"...bite a human if he has not cause me harm? Do people think that lowely of me? Well, i should have guessed as much....But why would you want me to teach you anything?"
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private)   The Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 12:16 am

Bann kept his head down until Nyu changed into a human he was stunned at how she looked he found her slightly rugged but yet still beautiful in a sense he found her voice soothing as it was calm.

"Nyu....I wish to learn more about you in particular I know I am only a worthless human male but I have my reason to wish to learn for your species, Lycans has me facinated about how it all started, who was the first..if...I would be able to be passed the honor of becoming one of your species..that...is why I sought you out...I wish to learn more about your people...how it all started in the begining"

Bann was curious as to why she would change infront of him he was yet amazed to find that she was still beautiful to him and yet he managed to still stand his ground, as she looked at him he raised his face his Purple, blue eyes looking into her's, his eyes were like jewels they didn't belong to normal people his body had been pumped with Enhancers to make him stronger.

"Nyu...my intentions are far from evil and I do not think Lowly of you Nyu I just wanted to see if you would ever let me become one of your people, all my life I have lived simple...I want to know what it is like to live a harder life...I don't like being treated like a normal person forever...It makes me ill seeing how people are treated for their difference..I want to become one of something larger than a human life that is why I asked you to bite, cut or scratch me I want to be more than a human I want to be something special..for once in my life"
Back to top Go down
forever+more

forever+more

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private)   The Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 12:31 am

Nyuhi was appaled by his words. He wanted to become one of her kind? That was...that was just sick. Disgusting. Outragious. A snarl came from her lips as she drew her hand back, keeping her fist closed tight to she didnt scratch him on accident as she hit him in the jaw. Her eyes burned as did the scars on her wrists. Voice angry and growling, but turning into a softer tone as she spoke.
"Idiot! You hould not ever want to be one of my kind. Prosecuted for your blood. Your loved ones killed for what you are, no matter if they are Lycan or not. All I ever wanted to be was normal. Maybe then my brother would still be-"
She cut herself short, noticing she had said to much and sat back on her heels. Bared fangs glinting in the light as she rocked back and stood to glare down at him.
"It takes a great deal of pain and suffering to become one of my kind, and thats just the first transformation as being born a Lycan. I won't lower myself to their level. I wouldnt wish this life on anyone, not even them."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private)   The Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 12:51 am

Bann felt her punch him in the jaw his head moving to the side still holding his position he spoke.

"Forgive me...I spoke out of line M'lady I....should have never spoken that way..it was not right of me to speak of it I am terribly sorry for what I have said it was out of line...I should be the one...trying to help..for what my people have done to yours...If I could have I would have stopped any advances on your people...I am ashamed of what I have said to you and what my people have done to yours"

Bann moved his other arm over to his mask placing his hand on it he gripped it tightly and went to place it over his face but yet he lowed his hand next to him and placed it down again, Bann was preaparing to stand and take his leave of her but yer he realised she spoke of her brother, Bann knew that he was killed because Nyu was a Lycan Bann let some tears drip from his eyes as he realised who she had lost to murder, Bann could feel a slight drip of blood coming from his mouth dripping into the grass giving it a very light red colour.

"My people have killed off your race and for that I cannot appologise enough if I could I would do what I can to bring them back even though that sounds impossible...no one..shoudl be treated wrong for a difference in blood and herritage if I could I would help you...I want to lets say...become your new family I will take care of you when you need it, I will keep you safe from other people, I will give you shelter and heal your wounds..so long....as you take me offer and become...my sister..."

Bann felt appaled at what he formerly said he realised that being born a lycan is needed to be one, he knew she lost people by the way she spoke, Bann felt like he had disgusted himself but yet most of all the one person who is left from the Lycan species that is known of.

"Will you come stay with me, let me shelter you, feed you, give you more clothing if you need it, help protect you from further harm but yet most of all....keep your family herritage and your sacred home lands safe and unpoluted by other people"
Back to top Go down
forever+more

forever+more

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private)   The Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 8:22 pm

It came as a shock to her, the words coming from him. Be his sister? The only thing keeping her from advancing on him again was the scent of his blood, and she took an unconscious step backwards as she recalled memories. A time when Reu had been standing almost exactly where the man did now, but holding out his hand to help her up when she fell and scraped her knee. His kind smile, a perfect mimic of their father's, and his soft gaze as he told her watch her step. It made her feel the sting of tears at the corner's of her now icey amber eyes, cold as marble. Her voice was barely audible as she looked away from the man to the ground next to her, where she remembered she had fell. She could see Reu bending down to pick her up.
"As if...as if anyone..could ever replace Reu..."
Nyu shook her head, her silver struck hair hiding her expression, her ears weren't drooped with nager anymore. More from sadness. The prospect of a brother was tempting, but nothing could ever be done to better what the humans had done. Even if they brought Reu back, it wouldnt be enough. Not even if all the scars were erased, she'd never forget. Then, Nyu noticed she had been thinking aloud, saying these things in her anger and sadness, and quickly shutting her mouth with an audible snapping sound as she ground her teeth together.
"I've been living on my own for a few years now. I don't care what happens to me as long as i can become stronger and make this village remember my name forever. Remember what they did like I remember. I promised him that a long time ago. That i'd..never give up."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private)   The Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private) EmptyFri May 01, 2009 5:47 am

"I know I cannot replace your brother Nyu but...I have always wanted....a sister to care for, to look out for, and to help protect...I thought that maybe I could repay you with kindness, I wish to help keep your home lands free of invaders will you let me become your brother and help you....I am doing this to repay my debts and help you...as a friend"

Bann bowed his head down and stood his ground for aslong as needed be.

"I may not be able to repay my people debts but allow me to repay my own and help you protect your lands you may think my foolish but I want to help you become stronger, I want to help you make your name as the Legendary Nyuhi Kaguya Werewolf of Kirigakure no Sato, I wish to help you make your name Nyu, I wish you to become family to me...I never really had family since mince...died long ago and I live alone...just like you do...but I was just asking it doesn't matter if you say no"

Bann look to the ground where the blood was and wiped it away off the lush green grass, he gave a small smile and lent his face up to hers facing at her his blue, purple eyes looking into hers.

"So...what to do with me now...I am sorry I tresspassed onto your lands...I do mean no offense"
Back to top Go down
forever+more

forever+more

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private)   The Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private) EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:48 pm

Nyuhi listened to him quietly, the faintest sound of her grinding fangs the only thing she heard above her heartbeat and the thoughts in her head. Memories that flashed randomely before her glittering eyes. Absently, her fingers had been carresing the badages around her arm. Only resently had she even begun to trust anyone, and that was still out of curiosity. The one thing she knew she would never tell this man, what her real intention was, rang in her head as he had said he'd help her gain power. After saying her name like that. But it was altered from his words.
Nyuhi Kaguya, The Lycan who Destroyed Kirgakure no Sato.
Finally, she looked back to him. Something passed over her eyes as she let her twitching tail go still, her ears rasing again.
"I won't say no. And i'll do nothing to you. This land isn't mine, it's my family's. But..."
Biting her lip gently, she thought about the consciquences of what she was about to say. Nyu bit down so hard her lip started to bleed and, strangely enough, it let her forget about his blood on the ground and made her head clearer. Like a strange drug.
"...I guess you are my family now."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private)   The Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private) EmptyFri May 01, 2009 9:18 pm

Bann arose to his feet and walked over to Nyu and looked at her arm

"Nyu...what happened to your arm.."

Bann kneeled infront of her and took her arm gently in his hand looking at it

"do you mind if I have a looked at your arm I have some things at home that may help you"

Bann was worried about her arm due to it could be infected or badly cut, he became worried by how long it could have gone without treatment.

"This is your family lands..and I tresspasted into here and I'm very sorry..I never meant to make that mistake..."

Bann's mask was next to him and he picked it up and put it on her face slowly, he gave off a small chuckle as she looked cute with his wolf mask on, but yet he was still worried about her arm that was wrapped in bandages.

"Nyu how did this happen to you, who caused it to you...most of all...are you alright sis"

Bann couldn't help but to be worried about her, he loved her like a new sister welcomed into the family but yet she was his new sister and he had to take care of her at any price

"Nyu who is responsible to that...tell me so I can sort things out"

Bann was slightly furious at who would make her arm bandaged like that.

"No one messes with my family and gets away with it...No one"
Back to top Go down
forever+more

forever+more

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private)   The Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private) EmptyTue May 05, 2009 5:15 pm

She was stunned by his sudden transition, how much movement followed her words over whelmed her aching mind. Nyuhi stepped back, tripping over an upraised root. her hand instinctivly reached out towards him to regain her footing. Instead of holding onto him, her claws drew a long horizontal cut along his arm. It didn't bleed badly, but as Nyu hit the ground, she gasped at what she had done. The wolf mask clattered to the ground beside her, forgotten, as part of her bandages unfurled to reveal the ugly white criss-crossed marks on her forearms and wrists.At this moment, she truly felt like the tears would fall from her eyes. She had done it again. Golden eyes wide with horror.
"N-...No..."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private)   The Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private) EmptyWed May 06, 2009 1:47 am

Bann felt a sering pain in his arm as he tried to help her, he looked at the wound and his eyes widdened, it wasn't deep and wasn't bleeding bad, but he knew what had just happened, her claws had dug into his arm and he had become infected.

"N-Nyu....Did I just become...."

Bann fell silent and looked at her, he helped her up and put the mask back on her with a smile.

"Nyu it doesn't matter alright...its only a scratch....I know it means I will become...a lycan soon enough but that doesn't matter...aslong as your alright and that your safe okay"

Bann looked at her arm, the Criss-cross marks all over it, his eyes widdened.

"Nyu...who did that to you...who did that to you Nyu...why would they hurt you...your not a monster..you don't need that treatment...Nyu come with me...come with me and stay with me, stay at my appartment with me and you can be safe there, I promise no one will come after you if your in my appartment"

Bann could still feel the pain and he knew he'd just become infected with lycanthropy, he look over at it and ripped apart his shirt and wrapped the wound up best he could to stop the bleeding, he could feel the lycanthropy enveloping into his blood stream, he could feel it and knew he was becoming one but he reasured her that he wasn't infected.

"Oh, well thats only a tiny scratch there isnt any way that I could become a lycan from that Nyu its a little scratch, nothing more, now lets get you to my appartment shall we, you might need a bath to clean up, I will leave the appartment while you wash up for privacy is important"

Bann set off a soft smile and took her other hand in his and picked up his gear, the fox mask placed back on her pretty face, Bann gave a soft chuckle as he knew it would be a little hard for her to see in that mask.

"Can you see at all Nyu? I'm just concerend that you might walk into a tree or trip over again, if its to large I can always just let you hold it either way its yours for now"

Bann smiled and put his gear back on taking her arm and rewrapping it slowly so he didn't hurt her.

"Nyu you might need to look where you step you could hurt yourself next time"

Bann finished wrapping up her arm and took her hand and walked slowly.
Back to top Go down
forever+more

forever+more

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private)   The Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private) EmptyThu May 07, 2009 7:52 pm

It took her a moment to realize he had helped her up, and she blinked as the darkness covered her vision. Nyu brought her fingers up to touch the mask, trailing the small grouves and indentions.Doesn't matter? She barely heard him, but was silent as she fought between the scent of blood and the horror of what she had done. He may have been infected now, but it wouldnt be detectable until a few days had let it take over his system.Or the full moon came before that. It had been so long sence the full moon had been able to force her transformation that she didn't bother keeping track of it anymore. Stumbling along after him, she absenlty looked back towards where her little house lay sheltered by the woods. Her voice sounded small now, as if she were a child again.
"I...I can't leave now...I have to..."
Even with the mask covering her face, she could detect where the familiar scents were stronger, and which direction they came. It didn't matter if she could see, it just hightened her other sences. She purposely didn't answer his questions about her scars. She tugged lightly on his hand in the other direction.
"And...whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private)   The Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private) EmptyThu May 07, 2009 10:52 pm

Bann felt her tug on his hand and went with her where she was taking him.

"I'm Bann Midou last survivour of my clan, specialise in hand to hand combat...your Nyuhi Kaguya, I know of the kaguya and their bone weapons its a very different style of fighting from what I normally see but I find it interesting to say atleast, fighting with ones bones is extrodinary"

Bann had never seen a kaguya fight before and he only heard stories of kaguya and how legendary they were in battle.

"Nyu..where are we going now?..We can go get a better look at your arm so maybe I can help ease the pain if there is any"

Bann was careful not to say something stupid since he didn't want her to hate him or find him a disgrace, he left the mask on her and found it a fair bit cute. Bann let out a soft chuckle.

"So Nyu where are we going to anyway?"
Back to top Go down
forever+more

forever+more

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private)   The Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private) EmptyFri May 08, 2009 5:17 pm

"Bann..."
She mumbled to herself as she dodged trees easily, moving through the thicket and closer to the sound of the waterfall. Then, Nyuhi veered right and almost instantly the scene changed.
"We're going..to my family's home."
It was done in a dark shaded wood, but looked slightly weathered from the years of mist that drifted from the waterfall so close by and from the usual weather. A single white rose bush curled by the door, the branches hiding the lower window. Another window was set high, almost at the top of the building. Nyu gently pulled the mask from her face and put her hand to the doorknob. It clicked open with a small creak to reveal a dark room almost completely bare besides a few chairs, a table in the room connecting to it,a set of stairs, and a dusty fireplace rimmed with pictures.She glanced over them as she stepped in, motioning him to follow her. There was a picture of a dusty-black haired man, smiling wih a cruel hint to his facial features but held a warm smile that lit up his golden eyes. A woman with vibrant and long blue-black hair,smoky gray eyes, and a pretty face and sot smile, was next to him in the picture and one arm around her. But in front of them were two small children. One a girl with the same vibrant gold eyes and blue-black hair that ran the legnth of her back, looking no more than 6 with her bright smile showing tiny fangs, hand in hand with her mother and another little boy beside her. The boy had smoky gray eyes, and dusty-black hair like his father, with the same kind smile. He looked almost 11. Her eyes lingered over the image as she paused halfway through the room, remembering the time before her mother was sick. Then she looked to the picture that lay down on the table. An older version of the boy stared back at her, a crooked smile on his face, though it did little to hide the hint of the cruel features already showing. His eyes were a bright gold now, though slightly brighter than the girl next to him, who smiled effortlessly by her older brother as she leaned her head on his shoulder, her hand in his. Nyu turned away, her eyes downcast, as she started up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private)   The Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private) EmptyFri May 08, 2009 11:52 pm

Bann stepped inside the house and smiled.

"I like it, its a family home kept the way it wa-"

before Bann could finish his sentence as Nyu started to look sad and moved upstairs, he knew she was sad so he went after her and stood at the top of the stairs after she got there. "Nyu...are you okay?..." Bann never liked silence it was the sign of death or just hollowness, his goal was to make things liven up by all he could do was ask if she was alright, how pathetic he was thinking to himself.

"Nyu...do you want me to go get some food for us? its no hassel at all" Bann was thinking she could be hungry and still very tired, he knew that only being young she was still so powerful he couldnt believe she was so strong and yet soo young.

"I will do what I can as your brother to help keep you safe alright, no matter the cost"
Back to top Go down
forever+more

forever+more

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private)   The Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private) EmptyTue May 12, 2009 9:34 pm

Nyu looked down the small hall above the stairs to the door at one end, then to the other door at the other end. Ingraved in the wood were the names: Reukasu and Nyuhi. SLowly, she made her way toward it and called over her shoulder.
"I-...I'm fine. I'm not hungry either, but f there is anything you want from the cuboard feel free. I haven't been using it alot....I can't believe i'm leaving this place..."
Her fingers brushed the R in the name and she pressed hard as the door creaked open. All her life, this was the only home she had ever had. She remembered where her and Reu would sit and and he would teach her to read and write, and where he had stood as he told her that Zakune had left to stop father's rampage, and that they were alone now. Also, she remembered where Reu had fallen as he underwent his first transformation. It had been her fault.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private)   The Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private) EmptyWed May 13, 2009 6:31 pm

"Nyu...we wont be leaving this place it is your home and your families home, I would actually like...to live here with you and help around to clean, so that you don't have to live alone or do everything yourself"

he called soflty to her as the door creaked open, he walked over to her and put his arms around her and hugged her softly whispering.

"I'm family now and I want to help you upkeep anything, this house I can help you refurnish it and make it new again and still be home, I can go to town and get food when needed, I can help you clean, this is all a part of being your faimily and I wont let you down". Bann hugged her and placed his head on her shoulder, the cut on his arm wasn't deep and only felt like a scratching but he could feel a pulse in his blood.

Bann kept his arms around her and kept his head on her shoulder with his eyes closed.

"I may not be able to replace him...and I'm sorry for what happened...but I want to help in any way I can"

Bann finally had a family again even though she wasn't his blood line family she was family now and she was his sister, he loved her like family and kept her close to him, he was hoping that she felt safe with him around since he felt safe around her. This was the first time in so long that he was able to be with someone that he had as family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private)   The Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lycan and the Anbu (Brad and Allie private)
Page 1 of 1