Naruto RPG Incarnate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is another branch from Naruto rpg reborn. By joining, I will ensure that you will have fun if RPing is your thing!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Employee of the Month
Member of The Month
Top posters
Salva Hiriashi
Blood donation (secret and private) EmptyBlood donation (secret and private) I_voting_barBlood donation (secret and private) Empty 
kagome sabaku
Blood donation (secret and private) EmptyBlood donation (secret and private) I_voting_barBlood donation (secret and private) Empty 
Saruno Kazura
Kadaj
Osaru
WhiteGrowl
Yondaime
Minoichi Kazura
xelloss
Matthew
Quote of The Month
Best character sheet

Blood donation (secret and private)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShippuudenSasuke

ShippuudenSasuke

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Blood donation (secret and private) Left_bar_bleue100/100Blood donation (secret and private) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Blood donation (secret and private) Left_bar_bleue100/100Blood donation (secret and private) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Jutsu:

Blood donation (secret and private) Empty
PostSubject: Blood donation (secret and private)   Blood donation (secret and private) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 8:30 pm

Zeke left his house, and snuck his way to a hospital. Being a ninja it wasnt that hard to break in. He was on his way to make a blood donation to an akatsuki member secretly at the hospital. He was doing it for some money. HE was broke, and needed the cash.

Zeke prepares himself, and sets up everything so he can donate blood. He sits there, and wait until the bag is about half a pint full, and waits for kagome to show up

I'll just wait here.
Back to top Go down

Blood donation (secret and private)
Page 1 of 1