Naruto RPG Incarnate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is another branch from Naruto rpg reborn. By joining, I will ensure that you will have fun if RPing is your thing!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Employee of the Month
Member of The Month
Top posters
Salva Hiriashi
Looky leah i finally did it ^^ (Redone) EmptyLooky leah i finally did it ^^ (Redone) I_voting_barLooky leah i finally did it ^^ (Redone) Empty 
kagome sabaku
Looky leah i finally did it ^^ (Redone) EmptyLooky leah i finally did it ^^ (Redone) I_voting_barLooky leah i finally did it ^^ (Redone) Empty 
Saruno Kazura
Kadaj
Osaru
WhiteGrowl
Yondaime
Minoichi Kazura
xelloss
Matthew
Quote of The Month
Best character sheet

Looky leah i finally did it ^^ (Redone)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kadaj

Kadaj

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Looky leah i finally did it ^^ (Redone) Left_bar_bleue100/100Looky leah i finally did it ^^ (Redone) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Looky leah i finally did it ^^ (Redone) Left_bar_bleue100/100Looky leah i finally did it ^^ (Redone) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Jutsu:

Looky leah i finally did it ^^ (Redone) Empty
PostSubject: Looky leah i finally did it ^^ (Redone)   Looky leah i finally did it ^^ (Redone) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 4:18 am

Basic Character Information:
Name: Ban Midou (pronounced Bann but spelt Ban)
Nickname: Sono Kuromeru Kiri Kitsune Oni *The Black Water Fox Demon*
Clan: Midou

Looks: https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime2/Angelbuggie/anime2.jpg?o=864 Ban’s costume is very simple and easy he wears black long pants with a open red shirt with markings on it he has a tattoo on his right side he wears his shirt open mostly he has a purple, Ban has spiky brown, blonde hair.

Personality: Ban is not your average guy he is a slacker when he isn’t fighting people but when he is he becomes the what is known as The Man with the Evil Eye he becomes a ruthless killer not caring for who he kills he will use his Kekkei Genkai known as the Snakebite Grip which can rip apart anything with its 200 kg per square cm force he will use these clan ability to kill anyone in a fight his Snakebite Grip he can use that any time he wants. Ban is trusting around the Lycan in Kirigakure the Kaguya by the name of Nyuhi Kaguya she is one of the two he trusts the second is his Mizukage for he hopes to some possibly love her in any way he possibly can he tends to be soft around the edges when around these people he tends to get all happy and gitty around them he becomes a little idiotic sometimes but he is a romantic man he won’t fight unless his or a love’s life is in danger.

Anbu Mask: Ban will wear his own personal mask that he created when he reached Anbu Chuunin its appended its a white base mask with slightly large ears the outer side of the ear is black to make it look like a shadow. Although the eye holes are slightly small they are red tipped eye lenses the top and bottom of each part has a red line to say they are very easy to see out of for Ban has worn this mask a long time. At the front of the mask there is a smile it has a slightly evil grin to it it's look is as it is visible a fox demon. At the nose ridge and just above the smile there is a black lining going all the way to the under eye's this mask can’t be copied for every aspect of it is unique in creation the mask is also found to be indestructible due to the metal that was used to reinforce to make it stronger the alloy used is known to be almost never found it’s called Sumizome Koutetsu (Dark Steel) it's rare durability makes whatever added to indestructible and impossible to copy. Looky leah i finally did it ^^ (Redone) Myvizardmask

Basic Clan Information

Kekkei Gekkei: SnakeBite Grip
Description: 200 kg per square cm force in one punch an instant kill technique it is the most powerful attack that his people have they can punch through any object with this attack even a kaguuya’s bones cannot stand up to it they can penetrate any object with this punch this is a technique extremely rare and hard to do due to the amount of strength needed.

Special Effect: Is an instant kill technique the sheer force put in causes so much pain that a person’s brain will shut down in pain and kill the user it can also punch through a Kaguuya’s bones
Intentions: Chaotic Good (free spirit he does what is right and to the extent of not being a religious fanatic for the side of good he still does what is right when human

Clan Symbol: A pair of Eye’s glowing Purple and a pure full moon in the back ground with a darkened shade with a snake wrapping around it.

Clan Member Basic Attitude: They are proud people that fight for a cause that is right but tend to make a living of off being bounty hunters and retrieval experts doing anything and everything they can to complete their mission whether its killing everyone or killing no one they will do the mission at any cost they tend to fight with their bare hands and use ninjutsu they are master taijutsu and fighters they excel in Ninjutsu but Based around Taijutsu moves.

Character Skills

Range: Close Combat and Mid Range

Skill and Rank Information
Village: Kirigakure

Special Characteristics: Purple, blue eyes

Special Effects: When Ban was little he was experimented on with prototype genetic drugs to enhance movement speed, strength and the ability to resist mostly any wound as a pain reducer he was given increased regeneration and the ability to fight and hit harder than any other person since he was pumped with these drugs his body is able to increase its muscular size by at least 2-3 times bigger and tougher than what it used to be.

Elements: Suiton, Raiton

Skills Specialties: Taijutsu Expert, Ninjutsu

Last edited by Kadaj on Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:20 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Looky leah i finally did it ^^ (Redone)   Looky leah i finally did it ^^ (Redone) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 4:18 am

Jutsus

Character Jutsu

E Rank Jutsu:

Name: Kai [Release]
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: None
Description: This is a technique that allows the user to avoid the effects of a Genjutsu. To perform this single hand-sign technique the user must simply focus their chakra in order to avoid being thrown into a Genjutsu. This will usually also cause the user to close their eyes during the performance of the technique. This move can also be done on another individual who was unable to avoid the Genjutsu be surging chakra into the body of the effected victim.

Jutsu Name: Act of Tree Climbing
Description: Kinobori no Waza, the art of tree climbing serves a dual purpose. Taking part in Kinobori Shugyou (Tree Climbing Training) helps a ninja learn how to focus their chakra. It also teaches the ninja how to run up trees and walk on vertical walls. The training helps the ninja learn how to focus just the right amount of chakra to a particular part of their body. The amount needed to climb is small but it must be precise. The feet are regarded as the hardest location to master chakra focusing. So by gaining the art of this skill, the ninja will have any jutsu available (theoretically) because they will be able to focus their chakra as needed.

Name: Kawarimi no Jutsu [Substitution Technique]
Range: N/A
Element: N/A
Description: This is a basic technique taught in the ninja academy. The user quickly replaces himself with another object, such as a plant or an animal (usually a section of log). This technique usually confuses the attacker and leaves them open to a countertype-attack.

D Rank Jutsu:

Name: Kirigakure no Jutsu - Hidden Mist Technique
Element: N/A
Description: Kirigakure no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilised by Hidden Mist ninja. The ninja causes the area surrounding their target to be covered in fog. The low visibility allows the ninja to silently and secretly assassinate their target.

D Rank Taijutsu:

Name: Konoha Reppuu - Leaf Violent Wind
Type: Taijutsu
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Description: Konoha Reppuu is a Taijutsu technique utilised by the Leaf ninja Rock Lee. Using his quickness and agility, Rock moves low to the ground and spinning kick to sweep his opponent off their feet.

Name: Konoha Senpuu - Leaf Whirlwind
Description: Konoha Senpuu is a Taijutsu technique utilised by the Leaf ninja Rock Lee. Using his quickness and agility, Lee charges at his target and spins his body to do a flying round house kick on those opponents within his range of attack.

C rank Jutsu:

Name: Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu - Water Clone Technique
Element: Suiton
Description: Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilises water to create a Bunshin clones. Unlike a normal Bunshin, the Mizu Bunshin has the ability to interact more with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out limited attacks on its target. The range of the clone is limited however; it can not travel very far from the original body. If the Mizu Bunshin is injured, the clone will usually revert back into its natural water state.

Name: Thunder Roar Cannon
Chakra Incantation: "Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle!"
Element: Lightning
Description: Fires a massive wave of yellow lightning at a target.

Name: Ikazuchi Odori (Thunder Dance)
Description: This infuses the body slightly with lightning natured chakra internally. His fist strikes will have that extra boom (strength included) in his hits. Upon contact with each blow, it makes the thunder sound after lightning strikes. If the blows happen to hit a pressure point or happens to do enough damage on a fatigued or weakened foe to a certain degree, a tenketsu point is temporarily paralyzed to mess up jutsu.

C Rank Taijutsu:

Name: kuromeru Doragon Ken - Black Dragon Blade
Range: Close Quarters
Element: Lightning + Suiton
Description: The kuromeru Doragon Ken or Black Dragon Blade is a technique uniqe to Ban only its power is combined of Suiton and Raiton it utalizes the use of Ban's chakra and his Suiton and Raiton Elements it allows ban to create a dragon around his arm and then fuse the power into his attacks this combination is very rare indeed since water and lightning dont mix but this is Ban's personal jutsu it can't be learnt from him due to the needs of the power inside Ban it may be none visible but he has a second source of power that allows him to use this tech it is very difficult and reqiures vast amounts of chakra is uses enough to almost exhaust Ban but it leaves him with enough to fight it will leave a large burn mark on the opponent that is extremely hard to treat but it does the same to Ban's arm if he uses this to long it will cause nasty burns on his entire arm, any longer use can result in extreme burns and cause nerve damage.

B rank Jutsu:

Name: Flying Dragon Striking, Heaven-Shaking, Lightning Cannon
Chakra Incantation: ”Lord of the sky and the spiritual life hear my words I speak them unto you wishing for your power grant me and I shall do ur biding!”
Description: Fires a massive blast of spiritual energy in a fashion similar to a laser.

Chidori Eisou - Thousand Birds Sharp Spear
Chidori Eisou is a Lightning Element technique developed by Uchiha Sasuke. Sasuke is able to shape the Lightning Element to form an extending blade of lightning. Though unstated, this blade probably takes on Chidori's characteristics, including its ability to cut through anything, which stands in its path, allowing the sword to strike its target with ease. This attack may also be similar to Chidori Nagashi, causing the target to go numb from the electrical charge.

Name: Denkou Oni Kisaki (Lightning Demon Empress)
Description: Creates a shield of lightning to go around the users arms to fight with or defend with it can be shaped into a shiled or any form of weapon at free will this technique is a close range technique it surrounds both arms with lightning and is easy to control it donest require chakra drain to sustain either since Ban has mastered this technique he is able to keep it going without chakra drain he is also able to form it around his body like gaara does with his sand to protect himself from harm.

A Rank Jutsu:

Name: Ura Renge - Reverse Lotus
Description: Ura Renge is a Taijutsu technique, which was forbidden due to the strain it puts on a ninja's body. To complete the technique, Lee had to open the first five of the Celestial Gates. By opening the first of the Celestial Gates, the Initial Gate, the ninja is able to release the restraints in the brain and push the body farther. In Lee's case, he was able to increase his speed and power. By opening the second gate, the Heal Gate, Lee was able to temporarily increase his stamina. With the opening of the Third Gate, the Life Gate, Lee's body turns a shade of red and he is able to perform the Ura Renge. When Lee performed the technique though, he also opened the fourth gate, the Harm Gate, and the fifth gate, the Limit Gate. Opening the gates removes the limiters placed on the body, and by opening these gates Lee was given a great increase in power in speed. The technique was forbidden though because as each subsequent gate is opened, the body faces more and more strain. When Lee opened the fifth gate, his muscles began to snap.

To utilise the Ura Renge, Lee will open the first three Celestial Gates. Then, like Omote Renge, he quickly moves beneath the target and kicks them upwards. While in the air Lee will then pummel his opponent throughout the air with high speed Taijutsu attacks to weaken them. Then at the apex of his attack he will strike his opponent in the chest towards the ground. Lee then moves in close to his opponent and attaches his bandage. Lee will then allow his opponent to get some distance, he then pulls his target back to his body and does a hard downward palm strike to their chest causing them to crash into the ground with massive damage.

Clan Jutsu:

Name: Snakebite Grip
Description: The Snakebite Grip is an instant kill technique the user (Midou clan only) are even able to rip body parts of the opponent if they wish with this technique they are able to put 200kg per square cm of force into either a punch or a pull of their arms it is the most brutal technique to have done to you the user will use this mostly in an assassination mission to use no chakra or jutsu and kill silently it uses no chakra at all because the clan members have the required strength to use this technique as a permanent effect if they wish so this is used as a killing technique it is mostly done as a finishing blow to pluck out the opponents heart it is a killing technique that requires no chakra focus at all it is silent and effective.

Special Techniques:

Name: Deflect Missile (applies to Kunai, Shuriken’s and Senbon needles)
Range: Any
Description: This is a technique taught by Ban’s master he is able to deflect Kunai, Shuriken or Senbon needles thrown at him.

Last edited by Kadaj on Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:25 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Looky leah i finally did it ^^ (Redone)   Looky leah i finally did it ^^ (Redone) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 4:49 am

History and RP Sample

History:
Birth Arc: 18 years ago a human female and a male in love gave birth to a young boy raw talent in his power great and large he is known as the one and only Ban Midou. Ban wasn’t an only child he had a sister and a brother born.

Ban was raised as a normal human till the age he was 3 when he started to become rather strong he was pumped with genetic enhancers to increase his strength, speed and the resistance against pain he was able to increase his muscular size by 2-3 times the normal muscle size he was very tough and strong willed as a child.

Childhood Arc: While he was a child Ban learned that he was able to lift up almost any object that a full grown man could lift even though he was a child he was able to still lift this weight all by his own.

Ban practiced hard and long every day he also realized that he could use his Snakebite Grip was now available to be used. Ban was about 6 now when he first realized this was happening he was able to control his muscular size increase and was able to use it at free will to increase his chances by winning a fight immensely.

2 years passed and he was now 8 years old he was becoming more and more in tune with his enhancers. Ban was able now able to pull small tree's the same size as himself out of the ground he was able to move much, much faster than any human could ever run due to his enhancers.

Ban could make more of an impact and do more damage because of the drugs that were put into him he was able to mature faster. By the age of 10 he was able to take a great deal of pain that would almost paralyse others when he would only feel a slight deal of pain he was beginning to be able to resist pain.

Academy Arc: At the Age of 10 he entered the academy in Kirigakure The Land Hidden In The Mist. Ban was able to pass the tests and applications of the school and started to wonder what life was actually like in a true fight or on a mission.

Ban kept loosing focus in class just pondering about those sorts of thing he passed into Genin hood rather quick for the exams were easy to complete for his brain even though he was treated rough during the lunch breaks he never gave up hope that one day he would find a true love and be happy with her.

While walking around the city and going for his daily ramen stops and shops he kept thinking about what was going to happen now that he was waiting to pass into Genin Hood now.

Genin Arc: At the age of 11 finally Ban had mastered the use of his enhancers and was able to pull slabs from the ground as a defense if needed be.

Ban was growing in size faster than normal his maturity was higher than normal his brain was developing faster. Ban was even able to control his enhancers at free will at only a clench of his fist and a focus of power he could increase his muscles at free will.

Ban's time as a genin was long and he found it painful to be such a skilled ninja at such a low level he did many mission and was even taken along on some Chuunin and rarely a Jounin ranked mission because of his high and fast ability to pump his body and fight like a beast.

Ban graduated the Genin ranked very, very easy he was in it for nearly a year then became a Chuunin of high skill.

Chuunin Arc: At such a young age he made Chuunin rank very rare that he made it almost out of pure power and determination. Ban made it through because he was a pure fighter and he never gave up.

His time as a Chuunin was actually very, very short in all he was a great ninja he was accepted into the rank of Anbu Chuunin his skill was impressive.

Ban could still kill multiple Chuunin he was a very strong and spirited fighter fighting for who and what he loved he passed from Chuunin and was given the rank and honor of Anbu Chuunin status by the lovely Mizukage herself Salva Hiriashi.

Rp Sample:

Kadaj grew up in a world of war and pain he learned the only way to survive was to kill so he trained himself to be the best swordsman on his home world. Kadaj became ‘The White Angel’ because of his fighting to stop the war, which was thousands of years ago. But even after the war had stopped he became a Light Keyblader fighting for what’s right he never lost hope that one day he would find true love. He found it as a fighter for the light he found a girl hiding inside a building surrounded by heartless he fought his way past them all killing them one by one putting their tortured spirits to rest with his sword. He didn’t punish them but he purified their souls so they may rest in peace once he had realized she was injured it was almost too late for her the only option was to become what he never wished to be and that was his dark side.

Kadaj knew only she could stop his rage once he had entered it his choice was made he had entered his rage mode allowing him to speed up knowing he only had a few minutes before his evil side set in. He flew through war a waste lands not stopping knowing that in only 6 minutes he would become his worst fear knowing that the only way to save her was to use the Sephiroths Rage combo he activated it moving at an incredible rate of 80 times the limit any human could go but he knew his time was almost up he ran getting her to the hospital but it was too late for him for he had become the Dark Keyblader inside of him. Knowing he would have killed her he left right after she made it safe and sound knowing she would live to see another day he left knowing he would need her to be well if she was to turn him back.

Years passed Kadaj became ‘The White Demon’ a mass murderer he knew in his heart that she could fix him so he set out to find her and get her help. He looked for years and years searching for a time. 10 years knowing she would still remember his face he went to every town looking for her yet he never found her his time he thought had been wasted he returned to the site he had found her still there was the stain of her blood even after all these years it was still were she was laying at the time. Kadaj looked out the window knowing that he would never have found her and that his effort was wasted looking for her he left the building as he was prepared to walk away he heard a voice crying to him.

‘Wait please wait I need to talk to you’ he turned he saw her beautiful face the one once covered in blood he walked towards her she managed to stop him from disappearing again he knew he had finally found her she was a beautiful blonde girl with bright blue eyes shining in the light again. Her name ‘Rain Mikamura’ she was 19 and she was a model in his eyes young, petite and beautiful she embraced him holding him for multiple moments. ‘Why did u leave at the hospital why did u have to go away…why’. His reply was short and simple.

‘Because I would have killed you if I had stayed I am not the man I once was all these years ago. I searched for you but never found you so I thought I would return here to see if you were waiting for me here where we first met…and you were’. His words piercing deep into her heart as if to say he loved her she was so amazed that he had looked for her all these years just to see her. Kadaj had been lucky to find her at the place they first met if it was not for his memory of this battleground they would never have met again.

His life as himself would have ended that very day if they did not embrace in the kiss of passion. During the kiss he had transformed back into himself. ‘The White Angel’ never had Kadaj been so happy before as they held for moments and kissed he felt his life return to him. Kadaj hoisted her up into the cradle position and carried her away, his strength allowing him to carry her with ease made her feel as light as a feather.

Kadaj had become weak from being his dark side for so long they reached a hotel and he collapsed upstairs as he entered the door Rain’s scream was loud but short it made many people come to Kadaj’s rescue but he was too far gone his life…was almost up. Kadaj had been Sephiroth for far too long his life expectancy was 2 hours tops. As she sat by his side waiting for him to awaken the hospital was attacked she had grabbed his sword and trotted out into the hallway to find men in costumes looking like Dark Keybladers.

They had come for one reason and one reason only they wanted Kadaj and his power she fought valiantly killing two of the 10 men but she was forced to watch as they killed Kadaj but he had awaken he saw them rape her and cut her throat to stop her screaming. The site had driven him insane his anger fulled the rage inside of him.

Kadaj releasing it upon them even without his sword he killed the all by crushing skulls with his hands, snapping necks and absolutely demolishing them using his favorite techniques but he had no use for them he had kick them through walls, put his fist through their heads leaving massive holes in their fore heads and ripping their heads off literally as he leaned down to her to hold her he heard her speak the words ‘ki…ss…me…’

As they embraced he felt her skin grow cold and her passion die in his arms he had become “Rain…Rain…My rain…. Is…. Gone…ARHHHHHHHHH”. His raw was long and loud he had released ‘The White Demon’ once again he had become what he most feared but this time he wanted this the power.

The power of the Dark Keyblader at his grasp at his command he demolished the half destroyed hospital in his rage making it collapse around him he picked up rain’s body and moved it he used his powers of water and fire to clean her torn body and using all his power he made a unbreakable beautiful Crystal tomb for her using his Kekkei Genkai the Bara Suishou ‘The beautiful crystal’.

This tomb was to remind himself of why he should never love again it was indestructible so that over even millions of years it cannot be broken by any amount of force even if the world was destroyed this would travel in space even a black hole cannot destroy this tomb it will remain like this until the end of time…this was his story and it…lives forever.

Last edited by Kadaj on Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:44 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Salva Hiriashi
Admin
Salva Hiriashi

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Looky leah i finally did it ^^ (Redone)   Looky leah i finally did it ^^ (Redone) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 2:34 pm

This is good kadaj... but there are major corrections that need to be made!

~first of all, put this on word, because it is very sloppy. Kadaj, your biggest problem is the lack of periods. YOU NEED TO END YOUR SENTENCES WITH PERIODS! o.o

~Also, this character looks to be S ranked with this amount of jutsu, im almost sure your not following the template for chuunin <.<

~also, the three kekkei genkei is a NO. I will only allow you to have one of them, and that one is the snake grip... with 200 kg per square cm force. This is the one im letting you have.

~make these edits and ill re look over it!
Back to top Go down
https://narutorpgincarnate.rpg-board.net
Kadaj

Kadaj

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Looky leah i finally did it ^^ (Redone)   Looky leah i finally did it ^^ (Redone) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 6:06 pm

okay first of all i did it in word XD but yea i will do that next i followed ur jutsu limits 1S 2A 5B 5C 12D i followed that next the 2 Kekkei Genkai the Snakebite Grip yes but the Jagon is also one of his main its simple and effective its and as u see on the Uchiha they have several clan Kekkei Genkai
Back to top Go down
Yondaime

Yondaime

Number of posts : 38

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Looky leah i finally did it ^^ (Redone)   Looky leah i finally did it ^^ (Redone) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:48 pm

The only thing that i need salva approval is for those last jutsus...but the rest its fine though.^^
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Looky leah i finally did it ^^ (Redone)   Looky leah i finally did it ^^ (Redone) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:20 am

Alright i fixed grammer errors and moved the Jagon into a ability i gave it major reprocussions on incresed use even upto death
Back to top Go down
Salva Hiriashi
Admin
Salva Hiriashi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Looky leah i finally did it ^^ (Redone)   Looky leah i finally did it ^^ (Redone) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:45 am

lightening blade/chidori is either A rank, or S rank...
and make sure your following the jutsu limits...
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Looky leah i finally did it ^^ (Redone)   Looky leah i finally did it ^^ (Redone) EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 10:27 pm

i followed the jutsu rules leah and the Chidori is gone its been replaced with a new tech i made today
Back to top Go down
kagome sabaku

kagome sabaku

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Looky leah i finally did it ^^ (Redone)   Looky leah i finally did it ^^ (Redone) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:04 pm

ok you can only have two skills...
so it would be ninjutsu and taijustu as your top...
so your gunna have to again edit that out of your jutsu...
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Looky leah i finally did it ^^ (Redone)   Looky leah i finally did it ^^ (Redone) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 4:44 am

okay Genjutsu is nolonger available to him but this means i need to remove all my app almost to take out the Jagon
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Looky leah i finally did it ^^ (Redone)   Looky leah i finally did it ^^ (Redone) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:40 am

Okay i have redone Ban completely he has no more traces of the Jagon anywhere in his app also no parts of werewolf. A;so i have put it so that his normal info is at the top followed by a post of only jutsu then only his RP sample and his History so its not jumbled up so much leah okay it should be ready to roll and kick a s*** tin of a**
Back to top Go down
Salva Hiriashi
Admin
Salva Hiriashi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Looky leah i finally did it ^^ (Redone)   Looky leah i finally did it ^^ (Redone) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 7:57 pm

ok...

~there is still reference to being a werewolf in here...
for instance, it says that in his special characteristics <.<
no to all of that...
he cannot have all that hightened stuff...
he cannot open 5 of the eight gates without you posting those as part of his jutsu...
but they are high level jutsu, and would therefore take up jutsu room...

~you may only have two skills... <.<

~you have many jutsu that you are saying are a much lower rank then they are. I am going to use this one for example:

Name: Ranshinshou - Chaotic Mental Collision
Description: Ranshinshou is a Ninjutsu technique used by the Sannin Tsunade. Changing the chakra in her hand into electricity, Tsunade can create an electric field to disrupt her targets nervous system. Because the brain and body communicate using electrical impulses, Tsunade can use the field to disrupt her targets ability to move. What results is commands to move one body part being relayed to another, making it near impossible for them to move unless they have high skill and understanding of the body.

~not only is this jutsu not C ranking, its A rank, but you would have to be able to use medical ninjutsu. I have seen many others tha are like that, and its not ok!
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Looky leah i finally did it ^^ (Redone)   Looky leah i finally did it ^^ (Redone) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:14 am

okay that jutsu has been removed and replaqced with my own jutsu also 2 skills and no more special characteristics that are even close to lycanthropy
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Looky leah i finally did it ^^ (Redone)   Looky leah i finally did it ^^ (Redone) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 4:46 am

OKAY ITS DONE I HOPE CAUSE I WANT TO RP
Back to top Go down
kagome sabaku

kagome sabaku

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Looky leah i finally did it ^^ (Redone)   Looky leah i finally did it ^^ (Redone) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:14 pm

nope...
He cannot have an odd colored chakra...
sorry...
and Im going to say, even though you have probably followed the jutsu limit, I want you to take away one jutsu from each jutsu level starting at C and above!

I was only allowing chuunin at the most, so consider this still an awesome offer!
so, one less C, B, A, and no S... sorry...
you can learn it though through RP...
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Looky leah i finally did it ^^ (Redone)   Looky leah i finally did it ^^ (Redone) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:26 pm

Alright i took out one of each jutsu above C rank no more S rank
Back to top Go down
kagome sabaku

kagome sabaku

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Looky leah i finally did it ^^ (Redone)   Looky leah i finally did it ^^ (Redone) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:30 pm

accepted...
but the moment i see you being OP with this character, imma change some things got it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looky leah i finally did it ^^ (Redone)   Looky leah i finally did it ^^ (Redone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Looky leah i finally did it ^^ (Redone)
Page 1 of 1